THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

People still watch the Oscars?

apparently will smith punched chris rock - so they're trying at least something to recapture some ratings it looks like.

i also heard that amy schumer hosted this year's which tells you what their demographic is now. i'm sure there are some unintentionally funny moments with her

I keep hearing it was a slap. I’m putting meme together to post next February.

turns out it was a slap, just saw the footage. wasn't staged either after all, seems to be genuine anger too because chris made fun of will's wife and it offended her

I keep hearing that Will was laughing at first then caught a glimpse that his wife wasn’t. Then he went all viral moment.

• Like 1

apparently will smith punched chris rock - so they're trying at least something to recapture some ratings it looks like.

i also heard that amy schumer hosted this year's which tells you what their demographic is now. i'm sure there are some unintentionally funny moments with her

turns out it was a slap, just saw the footage. wasn't staged either after all, seems to be genuine anger too because chris made fun of will's wife and it offended her

I keep hearing that Will was laughing at first then caught a glimpse that his wife wasn’t. Then he went all viral moment.

yeah, completely normal honestly, he's used to having a camera on him and knows he's supposed to laugh along for the show - maybe he didn't even understand the joke because i know i didn't know who G I Jane was

• Like 1

yeah, completely normal honestly, he's used to having a camera on him and knows he's supposed to laugh along for the show - maybe he didn't even understand the joke because i know i didn't know who G I Jane was

Storm the stage. Shot to Rock's face. Storm back to seat and yell "Keep my wife's name out of your f-ing mouth!" x 2

Then cry throughout your speech, cuz you're all about love.

lol

• Like 3

my wife called out the local guy that let's his dog shit in other people's yards without actually accusing him of it and we've had none in our yard since..........she was brilliant....... Edited by driventotheedge

my wife called out the local guy that let's his dog shit in other people's yards without actually accusing him of it and we've had none in our yard since..........she was brilliant.......

What did she say to him, exactly? How do you call someone out without accusing them?

my wife called out the local guy that let's his dog shit in other people's yards without actually accusing him of it and we've had none in our yard since..........she was brilliant.......

What did she say to him, exactly? How do you call someone out without accusing them?

So he was walking his dog on the sidewalk next to our house and she happened to be come home and when she got out of the car she said "hi" and then said "you're dog is very handsome" or something to that effect. Then she hits him with something along the lines of "I suppose I don't have to worry about you picking up after him when you're walking him". He of course said that she didn't. He knew she knew it was him that was doing it yet she never had to directly confront the guy, especially when the dog wasn't doing it in front of her. But she did have a pretty good idea it was him and his dog. And considering we've had no more shit piles in our yard, she was right.

Edited by driventotheedge

So he was walking his dog on the sidewalk next to our house and she happened to be come home and when she got out of the car she said "hi" and then said "you're dog is very handsome" or something to that effect. Then she hits him with something along the lines of "I suppose I don't have to worry about you picking up after him when you're walking him". He of course said that she didn't. He knew she knew it was him that was doing it yet she never had to directly confront the guy, especially when the dog wasn't doing it in front of her. But she did have a pretty good idea it was him and his dog. And considering we've had no more shit piles in our yard, she was right.

Yeah, that was a nice piece of diplomacy. Props for that.

• Like 1

gotta be levelheaded and find the realistic balance between optimism and pessimism

pragmatism

got so caught up with extremes that word left my vocab

That nicely summarizes our current social and political landscape.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
  • Like 3

i hate singing

Can you not avoid doing that?

i'm a one man band and i'm getting tired of putting out instrumentals -- so not really. i'm not a terrible singer, it's just that i don't feel comfortable doing it and listening back at my own voice weirds me out, but that's a normal problem. i've had the lyrics and melody down for this one song i wrote for three days now, i really should record them tomorrow.

• Like 1