THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

before i go to maine i will be resting in PA for a while because i have family who lives there and they can offer me cheap housing while i sort other things out for a couple weeks. it will be very fun and new to me but as long as i dont get in a car crash or get mugged i should be fine. thanks for the advice friend

by cheap i mean i pay with chores. sounds like something i should have been doing in my early 20s but that is okay, i am a retarded guy, i don't know anything

the more i think about it, the more i want to become a sign language interpreter
  • Like 1

These trying economic times

I’ve reached season 20 of Top Gear.

:(

I find it beautiful that Richard Hammonds final Top Gear review was of an ND Miata. A simple happy machine for the people.

Some say his nipples are explosive, and that he’s recently had a Mexican… I mean Brazilian! Why did I say that! I’m sorry Mr Ambassador! Anyway, all we know is he’s called the Stig!

Some say that in his wallet he keeps a photograph of his wallet, and that in a recent race even he was beaten by the King’s speech. All we know is he’s called the Stig!

Some say that his favourite disease that he had when he was a child was Gout, and that he was very surprised this week when he was able to pick up some remarkably cheap tickets to the Bahrain Grand Prix. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say he doesn’t know what dogs are for, and that he recently took out a super-injunction to prevent us from revealing that he …….. …………… … …….. ….. …….. ……. with an enormous goat. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that he can’t eat mashed potato for religious reasons, and that he recently received 47,000 tickets, Olympic tickets, all of them for the final of the Women’s Wrestling. All we know is he’s called the Stig.