THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

fukk porch pirates

You can set up most Fedex and UPS packages to be held at a different location which saves a lot of headaches. Not sure about Postal Service.

It came from Canada and I have no idea who delivered here, I think USPS.

Some say that he has some terrible plans involving the moon, and that he was turned down for a place on “I’m a Celebrity” because he is one. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that his new Christmas range of fragrances includes the great smell of ‘Wednesday’, and that he was turned down for the job of EU President because his face is just too recognizable. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

yesterday i was feeling sad and anxious for no reason, so i went to Lake Elsinore by myself. i set a blanket down by the shore and sat there. i listened to music and watched the waves and the birds. it felt fantastic, i need to do that more often.
  • Like 2

Some say that the drinks cabinet in his car contains 14 different types of custard, and while he has been known to leave his house in a bit of a hurry, he’s never once hit a fire hydrant. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that you shouldn’t go ’round to his house for ya Christmas Lunch unless you enjoy the great taste of Seagull, and that the reason he always wears a helmet is that a man once smashed him in the face with a model of Salisbury Cathedral. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that he has to take his shoes off with an allen key, and that his new year’s resolution is to eat fewer mice. All we know is he’s called the Stig.
  • Like 1

Some say that his discharge is luminous, and that even as we speak he is appearing on the main stage at Glastonbury performing his most famous hit “Superstition”. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that there are seventeen different reasons why he’s banned from the North Hampton branch of Little Chef, and that his favourite airline pilot is Mark Webber.. mine too actually. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

yesterday i was feeling sad and anxious for no reason, so i went to Lake Elsinore by myself. i set a blanket down by the shore and sat there. i listened to music and watched the waves and the birds. it felt fantastic, i need to do that more often.

daily
  • Like 2