Keith Olbermann POS at 62

JohnRogers

Keith Olbermann a vile, hateful blowhard is still alive at 62 years old, in NYC if memory serves.

Edited by JohnRogers

OK....thanks for the update.

Mick

I laughed.

He was pretty good on ESPN though.

He has unparalleled knowledge of 19th century baseball.

• Like 1

Kudos to John for doing the right thing and sharing his disdain while Olberman is still alive. :P

If you wait until after he dies, people give you shit about it.

In most cases. There are some who deliberately choose a life of infamy, and they're fair game, imo. For example, it was ok to not be sad when Charlie Manson died.
  • Like 1

Kudos to John for doing the right thing and sharing his disdain while Olberman is still alive. :P

In most cases. There are some who deliberately choose a life of infamy, and they're fair game, imo. For example, it was ok to not be sad when Charlie Manson died.

I won't be sad when Pelosi or Maxine Waters go to the great hairdresser in the sky. Yet I won't gloat aboot it on the social media.

• Like 1

I won't be sad when Pelosi or Maxine Waters go to the great hairdresser in the sky. Yet I won't gloat aboot it on the social media.

How about here, the anti-social media?

Imagine the synergistic vitriol if Pelosi and Trump died on the same day. That would really challenge the "don't talk bad about the dead" crowd.

• Like 1

Imagine the synergistic vitriol if Pelosi and Trump died on the same day. That would really challenge the "don't talk bad about the dead" crowd.

That reminds me...off to SOCN.

• Like 1

I heard Olbermann once kicked a puppy in the face, anonymous sources say.

I'm sure the puppy wasn't complying with his orders and probably had several warrants from the animal shelter.

:lol:

Now Olbermann is saying that no vaccines should be shipped to Texas because they're ending tgeir mask mandate.

:facepalm:

Now Olbermann is saying that no vaccines should be shipped to Texas because they're ending tgeir mask mandate.

:facepalm:

Have your :facepalm: :facepalm: ready for when some jerk comes along saying, “yeah, he’s right”.