Super Bowl LV picks

laughedatbytime

Soooper Bowl  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl and by how much?

• KC by 15+
    • KC by 11-14
    • KC by 8-10
    • KC by 4-7
    • KC by 1-3
    • TB by 1-3
    • TB by 4-7
    • TB by 8-10
    • TB by 11-14
    • TB by 15+
  2. 2. Who would you like to see win?

• TB
    • KC
    • I'm all about the halftime show

I'm hoping for a Chiefs blowout, but that frankly seems . . . unlikely. If KC's duct-taped O-line can keep Mahomes upright long enough to scramble around, the Chiefs win this thing, but they probably find a way to keep it close when their D gets tired late.
  • Like 1

As a Cowboys fan I have never cheered for Brady and the Patriots. Can't stand the success he has had for so long. But for some reason I think it would be pretty cool to see him win the SB in his first year with another team. I have this feeling he will somehow pull it out at the end, winning by 1-3.

I'm hoping for a Chiefs blowout, but that frankly seems . . . unlikely. If KC's duct-taped O-line can keep Mahomes upright long enough to scramble around, the Chiefs win this thing, but they probably find a way to keep it close when their D gets tired late.

Yeah he doesn't need a shit ton of time because his guys get open so quickly, but he needs a little. Pretty sure Reid will have a plan to combat the loss of Fisher after seeing JPP wreck havoc on Green Bay's backup LT. Likely an extra o-lineman cuz they ain't gonna keep Kelce in to block.

The other thing about Mahomes from what I've seen is he has an incredible sixth sense, or if you prefer eyes in the back of his head ability to sense a rush and move in the pocket to avoid trouble.

Chiefs by 8-10.

• Like 1

KC not as dominant as they were last year; they let other teams hang around too long and that will bite them against Brady. TB by 3.

I like both teams but I'd like to see TB win. Ariens is a good coach and gets his prize (Reid got his last year). Plus it pisses Belichick off that Brady wins one without him.

Pick of the game: Westwood One/NFL Radio's Kevin Harlan's call of the wanker running into the field. Pure gold!

Edited by pjbear05

Pick of the game: Westwood One/NFL Radio's Kevin Harlan's call of the wanker running into the field. Pure gold!

As a guy on my Seahawks forum said, Harlan is a national treasure. He is literally the best in the business.

As a guy on my Seahawks forum said, Harlan is a national treasure. He is literally the best in the business.

Yep, Harlan is great. My favorite Harlan moment is when he was calling two games at a time in Week 17 of the 2019 season.

Edited by laughedatbytime