Anyone try to schedule a vaccine appointment? Lol.

blueschica

Yesterday, and yesterday afternoon, I went to get, and receive my fourth, and booster vaccination needle after scheduling it on-line.  It was a Moderna bivalent Omicron.  Right now, I don't have, and feel any side effects like a sore arm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Derek19 said:

Yesterday, and yesterday afternoon, I went to get, and receive my fourth, and booster vaccination needle after scheduling it on-line.  It was a Moderna bivalent Omicron.  Right now, I don't have, and feel any side effects like a sore arm.

Glad you were able to get it! I got my flu shot last week and was stupid; I should have gotten the bivalent covid shot at the same time but didn't.  Glad I got the one but now have to go back for the covid. It's worth getting, had omicron earlier this summer and still have a few side effects.

• Like 1

On Tues. afternoon, I went to get, and receive my fifth, and booster vaccination needle after scheduling it on-line.  It was a Pfizer bivalent Omicron.  Right now, I haven't had, and felt any side effects like a sore arm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek19 said:

On Tues. afternoon, I went to get, and receive my fifth, and booster vaccination needle after scheduling it on-line.  It was a Pfizer bivalent Omicron.  Right now, I haven't had, and felt any side effects like a sore arm.

The myocarditis takes a while to manifest itself. Jenny McCarthy and RFK Jr will be happy to tell you all about it.

No need for vaccinations, we have Paxlovid!

$20 billion in sales, no established medical benefit.  Sign me up! :thumbsup:

On 4/5/2024 at 2:41 PM, goose said:

No need for vaccinations, we have Paxlovid!

$20 billion in sales, no established medical benefit.  Sign me up! :thumbsup:

Ugh, Paxlovid is the worst tasting medicine ever...if that was the criteria of how well it works then it's a home run.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1