My school of Rock show 1/7 9pm est

Laurabw

So tomorrow night is my School of Rock show. At 9 PM Eastern and we’re going to stream it live from our studio on our School of Rock Facebook page if anyone is so inclined to take a break from their NEP tribute plans. https://www.facebook...frockcresskill/

School of rock frequently does Rush shows but with the kids not the adults, and I’m reasonably sure my group would not be able to handle even the simplest of songs by them, LOL. We’re kinda the Bad News Bears of SOR, but before Kelly Leak showed up.

if you want to watch try to do it on your desktop or laptop, because the sound system isn’t that great and you won’t be able to hear my bass. I don’t mind if you don’t hear me playing guitar though, LOL, there’s only two of us on them, me and the coach, so we have to alternate on guitar and bass, and I am a rhythm guitarist, not lead!

(oh, I’m the brunette, not the blond, she’s our coach, though if you were to watch her play it would be obvious why she is the coach)

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 6

So tomorrow night is my School of Rock show. At 9 PM Eastern and we’re going to stream it live from our studio on our School of Rock Facebook page if anyone is so inclined to take a break from their NEP tribute plans. https://www.facebook...frockcresskill/

School of rock frequently does Rush shows but with the kids not the adults, and I’m reasonably sure my group would not be able to handle even the simplest of songs by them, LOL. We’re kinda the Bad News Bears of SOR, but before Kelly Leak showed up.

if you want to watch try to do it on your desktop or laptop, because the sound system isn’t that great and you won’t be able to hear my bass. I don’t mind if you don’t hear me playing guitar though, LOL, there’s only two of us on them, me and the coach, so we have to alternate on guitar and bass, and I am a rhythm guitarist, not lead!

(oh, I’m the brunette, not the blond, she’s our coach, though if you were to watch her play it would be obvious why she is the coach)

Respect :cheers:
  • Like 2

Have very low expectations, lol. We're somewhat unrehearsed because of two Covid-related disruptions in the past 2 mths.

But the real takeaway here is that anyone can do this, anyone can learn to play or sing, and it's a blast.

Postponed yet again....someone in the band has to finish their quarantine, so our show will be next week instead, 1/14 9pm EST. But thank GOD we are rehearsing tonight, sans this mysterious band member.
  • Like 2