Last 5 Alex Trebeck Jeopardy episodes begin tonight, Jan. 4

driventotheedge

Sad. :( Curious how other Jeopardy! fans feel about Ken. Obviously, no one can replace Alex, but I thought he did a decent job. Not sure if it was just me, but last week's games felt like they were quicker-paced. (I can't stand when there are still clues left on the board.)
  • Like 1

Sad. :( Curious how other Jeopardy! fans feel about Ken. Obviously, no one can replace Alex, but I thought he did a decent job. Not sure if it was just me, but last week's games felt like they were quicker-paced. (I can't stand when there are still clues left on the board.)

I think Ken's nervousness led to him reading the clues quicker and the level of contestants was higher than normal. I though he did well and would be a good permanent host, though no one can replace Alex.

I think Ken's nervousness led to him reading the clues quicker and the level of contestants was higher than normal. I though he did well and would be a good permanent host, though no one can replace Alex.

Yeah, I thought he did well with the banter with the contestants as well.

I'm curious to see how the other hosts do, the list of which apparently includes Katie Couric and Bill Whitaker, both of whom I think would perform really well.

• Like 1

Yeah, I thought he did well with the banter with the contestants as well.

I'm curious to see how the other hosts do, the list of which apparently includes Katie Couric and Bill Whitaker, both of whom I think would perform really well.

And Aaron Rodgers (damn we need a puke emoji on this board)

I think like the rest of you that Ken did well. My mom who is also a huge fan said the same. I'd be fine with him being permanent.

And Aaron Rodgers

I was a bit confused by this one. I don't follow football, but is there any more to this other than he is an NFL celeb?

He won celebrity jeopardy a few years back.

And Aaron Rodgers

I was a bit confused by this one. I don't follow football, but is there any more to this other than he is an NFL celeb?

Is it true those questions are dumbed down, or is that a vicious urban myth?

And Aaron Rodgers

Is it true those questions are dumbed down, or is that a vicious urban myth?

Having watched my share of those episodes, I think that's true to some extent.

Not far enough for Wolf Blitzer to avoid a score of -5600 though. :)

Not far enough for Wolf Blitzer to avoid a score of -5600 though. :)

Yikes. Bad Daily Double beat?

Oops, sorry it was -$4600. More here, including the questions Wolf missed and his wrong answers. No DD though.

http://www.j-archive.com/showgameresponses.php?game_id=3141

• Like 1