I gather speed from you f***ing with me

Once and for all

I'm far away

I hardly believe

Finally the shades, are raised, hey yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wH8XoC3-PI

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 6

I'm going back to school and I get to watch my favorite character die on Vikings tomorrow.
  • Like 3

Supply Disruption in the Fast Food chains must be the last curse of 2020 tonight.

Wife stopped to get some KFC...no breasts, only dark meat (despite that there is a Walmart across the street).

So I stopped to get Arby's...they were out of Roast Beef (or whatever that beef flavored gelatin mix is).

So I stopped at Wendy's. Not enough cash, here's my card. Denied 3 times. Here's my backup card...finally it works.

Tomorrow Taco Bell will be out of tortillas, McDonalds will be out of burger buns and Dunkin Donuts will be out of donuts.

Happy New Year!

• Like 4

Happy New Year!

But listen this whole new year concept is just an illusion! It's a construct! A wafer thin human construct. We're not moving through some enclosed space with the numbers of the current year inscribed all around us, and when we get to new years day the number changes. When the dust settles on January 2 everything will be exactly the same. Covid-19 will still be here, you'll look exactly the same when you look in the mirror. Everything you have will be exactly as it was, and everything you've not. So don't look around you for the number 2021 when you go about your day, because you won't find it. The numbers are a construct as well. Your biology and the forces of nature care nothing for these human constructs, all will be washed away in good time.

Don't live an illusion! You fools! :aliensmiley:

• Like 4

Happy New Year!

But listen this whole new year concept is just an illusion! It's a construct! A wafer thin human construct. We're not moving through some enclosed space with the numbers of the current year inscribed all around us, and when we get to new years day the number changes. When the dust settles on January 2 everything will be exactly the same. Covid-19 will still be here, you'll look exactly the same when you look in the mirror. Everything you have will be exactly as it was, and everything you've not. So don't look around you for the number 2021 when you go about your day, because you won't find it. The numbers are a construct as well. Your biology and the forces of nature care nothing for these human constructs, all will be washed away in good time.

As long as Taylor Swift doesn't use it as an excuse to release some more execrable music, it's all good.

• Like 3

Happy New Year!

On January 2nd, you, treeduck 2001, and treeduck 1981 are going to have a fist fight with treeduck 2015, treeduck 2010, treeduck 1995, and treeduck 1990. That’s three on four with you (I think) at age 53, 33, and 13 vs treeducks age 48, 43, 28, and 23. Could treeduck 2021 and his crew of two defeat those four treeducks?

The fist fight will be held in your living room and treeducks can be eliminated through KO, sumbmission, or (of course) death. It’ll be a 15 minute (a lifetime really...or is it a construct) time limit with no breaks. The team with the most treeducks remaining at the end of the match is the winner. In case of the same number of treeducks remaining on both teams, then the fist fight will be considered a draw. Any treeduck picking up a kitchen knife or any blade will be disqualified. However, treeducks can pick up a table to smash it over someone’s head or use a cord to choke someone with, whatever’s in your house. Just no blades.

Okay, so who’s eliminated and how? Would any treeduck be scared shitless and curl up in a fetal position behind the sofa?

Which treeduck is the bloodthirsty brawler?

I’m not placing a bet on treeduck 2021 teamed with treeducks age 33 and 13. That teen treeduck is going to get choked out. :yes:

:blaze:

• Like 2

Happy New Year!

On January 2nd, you, treeduck 2001, and treeduck 1981 are going to have a fist fight with treeduck 2015, treeduck 2010, treeduck 1995, and treeduck 1990. That’s three on four with you (I think) at age 53, 33, and 13 vs treeducks age 48, 43, 28, and 23. Could treeduck 2021 and his crew of two defeat those four treeducks?

The fist fight will be held in your living room and treeducks can be eliminated through KO, sumbmission, or (of course) death. It’ll be a 15 minute (a lifetime really...or is it a construct) time limit with no breaks. The team with the most treeducks remaining at the end of the match is the winner. In case of the same number of treeducks remaining on both teams, then the fist fight will be considered a draw. Any treeduck picking up a kitchen knife or any blade will be disqualified. However, treeducks can pick up a table to smash it over someone’s head or use a cord to choke someone with, whatever’s in your house. Just no blades.

Okay, so who’s eliminated and how? Would any treeduck be scared shitless and curl up in a fetal position behind the sofa?

I’m not placing a bet on treeduck 2021 teamed with treeducks age 33 and 13. That teen treeduck is going to get choked out. :yes:

It might take me until the 2022 construct is deployed before I can work this out.

• Like 1

Happy New Year!

It might take me until the 2022 construct is deployed before I can work this out.

You can do it! The 2022 construct is nothing more than 5 minutes from now. :blaze:

• Like 1

Happy New Year!

You can do it! The 2022 construct is nothing more than 5 minutes from now. :blaze:

Aye!

I'm wishing everyone, and everybody a "Happy New Year 2021". Hopefully, you all will continue to be able to have a safe, careful, and healthy holiday season, and New Year's Eve. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Supply Disruption in the Fast Food chains must be the last curse of 2020 tonight.

Wife stopped to get some KFC...no breasts, only dark meat (despite that there is a Walmart across the street).

So I stopped to get Arby's...they were out of Roast Beef (or whatever that beef flavored gelatin mix is).

So I stopped at Wendy's. Not enough cash, here's my card. Denied 3 times. Here's my backup card...finally it works.

Tomorrow Taco Bell will be out of tortillas, McDonalds will be out of burger buns and Dunkin Donuts will be out of donuts.

Happy New Year!

And my local, Rickey's, will run out chicken wings at 2:30 pm Sunday. Right about halftime of Dolphins/Bills. Folks there will be pissed. Oh well. Happy New Year froinds.
  • Like 2