A sad anniversary approaches. What are your plans?

OneZeroZero

January 7th is my Dad's birthday and he still doing well at the age of 74. That will help to soften the blow of the one year anniversary of Neil's death,

I hope your Dad has a nice birthday!

Thanks, he lives back home with my mum in the UK. My son is in Toronto and I am marooned in NJ , LOL

Edited by exiledyorkie
  • Like 1

I’ll actually be playing guitar, bass, singing and keys with my school of rock in our show. No Rush though. But some cool songs regardless.

I cant believe its January 6th already. 2021 yeah

Tomorrow is an awful remembrance day. How will we all get by? i dont work with any rush fans so it kind of sucks. Wonder if Neil is playing the drums in heaven ! I asked Santa for Neil to come back but it didnt work. :facepalm:

Play Rush, do your Job !

It's a dry day today and supposed to be partly sunny and 50 degrees so I may go for a motorcycle ride today for the health of my soul (it always helps) and in honor of another man who loved motorcycling as much as I do. I don't have a faring with music on my bike but I'll make sure there's plenty of Rush playing in my head. I'll also as mentioned previously in this thread, be dropping a concert Blu-Ray/DVD in this morning and enjoy.....maybe do some air drumming as I watch/listen.
  • Like 2