If You Could Only Own Three Rush Albums?

The Cat 3

We have Cadbury bars here, but I've never seen this one.

Do they sell them in the USA?

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

The Cadbury you typically see in the United States is manufactured by Hershey.

I've found "real" Cadbury in the city at a place called Tea and Sympathy.

Home | Tea & Sympathy (teaandsympathy.com)

They do carry some "real" Cadbury at World Market stores here.

The difference in taste is night and day, with the the "true" Cadbury being heads and shoulders above the United States version.

I don't know about that place. What's an afternoon Banger?

Our menu includes classic British favourites including Afternoon Tea, Bangers ...

b5c75897c7497291152ccc5cdbcd4c5a.jpg

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

The difference in taste is night and day, with the the "true" Cadbury being heads and shoulders above the United States version.

Our menu includes classic British favourites including Afternoon Tea, Bangers ...

There's another one that's very similar to Picnic, although I don't think it's quite as good.

20131015-lion-bar-primary-thumb-1500xauto-358876.jpg

You are right - the Lion Bar is nowhere near as nice as the mighty Picnic!

The recipe just isn't as good and it's a bit lightweight by comparison.

• Like 1

A Farewell To Kings

Hemispheres

Signals - I could live without the songs on PW and MP, but The Weapon was one of the best things Rush ever did.

Why you little picnic hat!

I almost dread the answer and I dare not google it, so tell me - what is a picnic hat?

It's a chocolate bar with wafer and nuts made into hat. The problem is it melts in the sun. :sundog:

58d2f8875cf58931670549.jpg

Is that a new wrapper? I usually see this one ....

640x640.jpg

There's a load of different wrappers!

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

It is yummy!! One of my favourite Cadbury bars.

I`ve never had one of these; the presence of peanuts must be why I`ve never paid them attention, but I don`t really remember seeing it anywhere either. I`ve been getting through an excellent number of Crunchies recently, and Crunchies in Dairy Milk, and Boosts, and normal Dairy Milk, and Twists, and Galaxy with Salted Caramel, and Butter Tablet, and just so so much crap.
  • Like 1

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

There's another one that's very similar to Picnic, although I don't think it's quite as good.

Plus it's made by Nestle rather than Cadbury. I think the Cadburys chocolate is much nicer.
  • Like 1

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

Plus it's made by Nestle rather than Cadbury. I think the Cadburys chocolate is much nicer.

Yeah Nestle are hacks and they totally ripped off Picnic!

• Like 1

A Farewell To Kings

Hemispheres

Signals - I could live without the songs on PW and MP, but The Weapon was one of the best things Rush ever did.

I almost dread the answer and I dare not google it, so tell me - what is a picnic hat?

It's a chocolate bar with wafer and nuts made into hat. The problem is it melts in the sun. :sundog:

640x640.jpg

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

I`ve never had one of these; the presence of peanuts must be why I`ve never paid them attention, but I don`t really remember seeing it anywhere either. I`ve been getting through an excellent number of Crunchies recently, and Crunchies in Dairy Milk, and Boosts, and normal Dairy Milk, and Twists, and Galaxy with Salted Caramel, and Butter Tablet, and just so so much crap.

I was wondering today why I don't bother with football anymore. And I think it's because it's just not as good as the old days of Cruyff, Pele, Maradona, Zico and co. This got me thinking about George Best and if he was the best ever and did he make the most of his playing career or not?

• Like 2

A Farewell To Kings

Hemispheres

640x640.jpg

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

I was wondering today why I don't bother with football anymore. And I think it's because it's just not as good as the old days of Cruyff, Pele, Maradona, Zico and co. This got me thinking about George Best and if he was the best ever and did he make the most of his playing career or not?

He certainly made the most of his career .... unfortunately it was on dolly birds and booze!! However IMO (and I am unashamedly biased!!) he was the best footballer I ever saw.
  • Like 1

A Farewell To Kings

Hemispheres

640x640.jpg

If not, why not???

Hmmm?????

He certainly made the most of his career .... unfortunately it was on dolly birds and booze!! However IMO (and I am unashamedly biased!!) he was the best footballer I ever saw.

Well I think he did pretty well at fulfilling his potential considering he couldn't play at the world cup or european at international level. I looked him and compared his career to one of his contemporaries Denis Law and his career was pretty similar to his, 11 years with Man Utd, with 361 appearances and 137 goals, then he had a nomadic celebrity footballer career for 10 years after that. Not bad for a guy who was mostly busy with booze and the latest Miss World! And even Cruyff said that Best was unique and what he did couldn't be taught, to anyone including himself.

• Like 2

Hemispheres

Permanent Waves

Moving Pictures

Predictable, isn't it? The funny thing with these three albums is my favorite Rush songs are not included!!!!

Hemispheres through Moving Pictures is Rush at their peak. Great song after great song. A perfect trilogy of perfection.

+1

• Like 1