do you like the heart in a blender song?

Xanadu590

I had that album, Hello Nasty by Beastie Boys and Tom Petty's greatest hits (my first hits CD) for my 18th birthday. Not as much into it as I was then but it's nice to know he's the anti Chris Taylor Brown. Open Road Song and Jesus Nitelite are my favorites on the album. Worth noting the drummer is the son of Don Was.

Oddly enough, I had What Up, Dog? by his band in 2nd grade.

• Like 1

I love Eve 6! I catch myself singing Inside Out probably once a month or every other month. Really catchy tune with really entertaining lyrics, but then that's Eve 6 in a nutshell. Both their debut and their follow up, Horrorscope, are go to's when I'm in a pop punk mood... honestly more than Green Day, and I love Green Day too.

Open Road song is my favorite though. It was on the soundtrack to the kids' movie Hot Wheels: Acceleracers and I listened to that soundtrack every year in the car on my family vacation when I was a kid. Most of the songs on it are a little obviously made for a kids show (like the theme song of course), but Open Road Song is just a great song pure and simple that wound up closing out the disc. When I discovered they were a real band and found their CD at a flea market for like 83 cents I was thrilled.
  • Like 1

Open Road song is my favorite though. It was on the soundtrack to the kids' movie Hot Wheels: Acceleracers and I listened to that soundtrack every year in the car on my family vacation when I was a kid. Most of the songs on it are a little obviously made for a kids show (like the theme song of course), but Open Road Song is just a great song pure and simple that wound up closing out the disc. When I discovered they were a real band and found their CD at a flea market for like 83 cents I was thrilled.

Also played at the opening graduation scene of Can't Hardly Wait.

"Mike Dexter is a God!"

"Mike Dexter is a role model!"

"Mike Dexter is an a$$hole!" :lol:

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1