Lorraine`s money-making scheme

IbanezJem

I had to look this up cause i really didnt remember......

Mona Lisa, La Gioconda from Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, was a real person. ... Mona Lisa was a real Florentine woman, born and raised in Florence under the name of Lisa Gherardini. Death. In one account, Francesco died in the plague of 1538. Lisa fell ill and was taken by her daughter Ludovica to the convent of Sant'Orsola, where she died on 15 July 1542, at the age of 63.

Thank you IbanezJem for posting that.

• Like 2

Mona Lisa, La Gioconda from Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, was a real person. ... Mona Lisa was a real Florentine woman, born and raised in Florence under the name of Lisa Gherardini. Death. In one account, Francesco died in the plague of 1538. Lisa fell ill and was taken by her daughter Ludovica to the convent of Sant'Orsola, where she died on 15 July 1542, at the age of 63.

It`s a strange state of affairs that I think of Lorraine before Da Vinci when I see the Mona Lisa (and I studied the Art HIstory too!).
  • Like 4

It`s a strange state of affairs that I think of Lorraine before Da Vinci when I see the Mona Lisa (and I studied the Art HIstory too!).

That is because I AM the Mona Lisa. :monalisa:

• Like 4

:monalisa:

Hahahaha, that's awesome!

Anytime or anywhere I see a picture of the Mona Lisa I think of Lorraine first.

I bet the same is true of many of our TRF brothers and sisters.

:monalisa:

• Like 4

Sorry, but my checkbook is a little light these days after I bought Chromey for $500k. So how does this drum set thingy go together and work?

6f30a00e4d9d0d7f02ee20933d2de274.jpg

I`m not sure if that`s Les Dawson, or err... the face of a "little person".