ALICE COOPER - Album Battle - Easy Action vs The Eyes of Alice Cooper

treeduck

Alice Cooper Album Battle  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you think is the best?

• Easy Action
    • The Eyes of Alice Cooper

Always difficult to vote again the original Alice Group proper, especially with “Shoe Salesman” being a start off point for my love / hate relationship with heroin.

That being said, “The Eyes of Alice Cooper” is among my all time favs!

It has the very best Alice Cooper solo band, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Always difficult to vote again the original Alice Group proper, especially with “Shoe Salesman” being a start off point for my love / hate relationship with heroin.

Were you disappointed then with the follow-up Dirty Diamonds album?

I think Easy Action and its predecessor Pretties For You showed a band who had yet to find their niche ..... ideas scattered about, hints of things to come, and all a bit patchy. I have them both but would rarely, if ever now listen to them.

The Eyes Of Alice Cooper sees Cooper back in hard rock territory and is a good, if not great album.

Eyes have it for me.

• Like 1

I think Easy Action and its predecessor Pretties For You showed a band who had yet to find their niche ..... ideas scattered about, hints of things to come, and all a bit patchy. I have them both but would rarely, if ever now listen to them.

The Eyes Of Alice Cooper sees Cooper back in hard rock territory and is a good, if not great album.

Eyes have it for me.

I agree with all of this.

If Novocaine had been recorded in the early 70s it would have been a huge hit for him.

• Like 1

That's the album where Cooper started to become more miss than hit for me. He turned things around again with Paranormal though.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say I was disappointed, but “Dirty Diamonds” has some highs and some lows.

The same is true pretty much everything he’s released since “The Eyes of Alice Cooper”.

Alice needs a producer / editor that can keep him focused so the albums sound more cohesive.

I’m such a big fan that sometimes my opinion can be a bit biased.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say I was disappointed, but “Dirty Diamonds” has some highs and some lows.

The same is true pretty much everything he’s released since “The Eyes of Alice Cooper”.

Alice needs a producer / editor that can keep him focused so the albums sound more cohesive.

I’m such a big fan that sometimes my opinion can be a bit biased.

Well he's had Bob Ezrin on some of these albums, and he's produced the new one too.

• Like 1