2020-2021 College basketball thread

Fordgalaxy

Abilene Christian must not be a fundamentalist college, they have one player playing openly as a Gayman.

Abilene Christian must not be a fundamentalist college, they have one player playing openly as a Gayman.

:P

Great finish in that game, with the clutch go ahead three-pointer, the hustle rebound and putback try, he tough foul call, and the tying/winning free throws.

• Like 1

:P

Great finish in that game, with the clutch go ahead three-pointer, the hustle rebound and putback try, he tough foul call, and the tying/winning free throws.

Tough foul call yes, but it sure looked like a legit call.

Go Illini!

I'll fully admit I'm letting my heart talk a little, but they are playing very good basketball these past couple of weeks and will hopefully continue that. If karma is real, they'll beat Michigan in the championship to avenge their loss in the Final Four of 1989.

So much for that thought.

Go Illini!

I'll fully admit I'm letting my heart talk a little, but they are playing very good basketball these past couple of weeks and will hopefully continue that. If karma is real, they'll beat Michigan in the championship to avenge their loss in the Final Four of 1989.

So much for that thought.

Not a huge surprise. Loyola wasn't going to be overwhelmed by the moment, mostly vet players. Plus, they're a good defensive team and many people said Loyola was grossly underseeded. They were right.

Not sure what got into those Beavers, but they're on fire!

They were. But OK St is turning on the defensive pressure now...

The Beavers are starting to sweat....

• Like 1

The semifinal of the Big Ten Tournament at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday afternoon featured a 1 p.m. game between Ohio State basketball and Michigan, followed by a 3:30 game between Illinois and Iowa. Those four teams are among the country’s top eight by any metric you want to use.

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2021/03/march-madness-2021-is-the-big-ten-conference-in-the-best-position-to-win-its-first-ncaa-tournament-in-21-years.html

Well, maybe not any metric. :P

The semifinal of the Big Ten Tournament at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday afternoon featured a 1 p.m. game between Ohio State basketball and Michigan, followed by a 3:30 game between Illinois and Iowa. Those four teams are among the country’s top eight by any metric you want to use.

https://www.clevelan...n-21-years.html

Yeah, "any metric" is a bit of a stretch, but they are easily all in the top 10. So far, two of them have played poorly and the other team played well. In any 5 game stretch, I'd be willing to bet the Big 10 team would win 4 of them.

https://www.clevelan...n-21-years.html

Yeah, "any metric" is a bit of a stretch, but they are easily all in the top 10. So far, two of them have played poorly and the other team played well. In any 5 game stretch, I'd be willing to bet the Big 10 team would win 4 of them.

I-L-L L-O-L