What's The Most Important Forum On TRF In Your Opinion And Why?

_hi_water._

19 members have voted

1. 1. Most Important RUSH Forum (As Of End Of 2020)?

• NEIL PEART - 1952-2020
    • Rush
    • R40 Tour Forum
    • On The Lighted Stage / Tour Meetup Archives
    • Feedback / Totem Polls
    • New World Women / Open Secrets
    • Roll The Bones
    • Different Stages
    • Anthems
  2. 2. Most Important GENERAL DISCUSSION Forum (As Of End Of 2020)?

• Random Samples / Grand Designs / Finding My Way
    • Video Vertigo
    • Music Of The Spheres / Exercises In Self-Indulgence
    • Turn The Page
    • Making Modern Music
    • Food And Wine Alplenty
    • SOCN (Sense O' Clock News)
    • Reverse Polarity
    • One Little Victory

I don't know why I made this poll. I am bored, lol.

Let's make this a debate, shall we?

Also, yes, I did search this up, and I didn't see a poll or thread like this, unless I skipped it by accident, but this will be our newer one for now.

Due to 2020, Random Samples etc. It's generally a fun place to hang out and feel mildly connected. It can also be fairly hilarious, and laughter is damn good medicine.

It's different with Orfie not being around, but it's still a pretty fun place.

qGXwsMq4hq-2.png

• Like 7

Due to 2020, Random Samples etc. It's generally a fun place to hang out and feel mildly connected. It can also be fairly hilarious, and laughter is damn good medicine.

qGXwsMq4hq-2.png

I really miss him and still find it hard to believe he's dead

• Like 5

I quite like Feedback for the way it generates interesting comparisons/debates around different Rush songs and albums.

Random Samples is fun during these crappy times.

• Like 2

I would go with the Rush section in the first poll. The band was still active when I joined here and that section was nonstop Rush discussion. Most of my posting was done there for a long time.

Music Of The Spheres for the second one. Since Rush retired, it is definitely the place I post the most on and more often than not the first section I check when I come here.

• Like 4

qGXwsMq4hq-2.png

He reminded me very much of an old buddy of mine, a funny and quirky fellow who died too soon due to liver cancer (just a couple of months before he was to retire).

When Orf passed, I was quite depressed about it, and I think some of that had to do with my associating Orfie with my old buddy, and how their senses of humour were now both gone. I dunno. Maybe I'm rambling. Time to show myself out! :outtahere:

• Like 4

qGXwsMq4hq-2.png

He reminded me very much of an old buddy of mine, a funny and quirky fellow who died too soon due to liver cancer (just a couple of months before he was to retire).

When Orf passed, I was quite depressed about it, and I think some of that had to do with my associating Orfie with my old buddy, and how their senses of humour were now both gone. I dunno. Maybe I'm rambling. Time to show myself out! :outtahere:

I think by the time i joined the forum Orfie had passed, so I never got to chat to him.

Judging by all the comments from folks here, he was a well loved forum member and quite a character. I am sorry I never got a chance to communicate with him.

Edited by zepphead
  • Like 4

The one that's not been introduced yet, called TREEDUCK'S UNIVERSE. :smoke:

That title isn't Rush-related. Every single forum and subforum on this board is a Rush title or reference. How long have you been here? :facepalm:

How about:

Trouble With the Treeduck

There is unrest in the forum

• Like 10

That title isn't Rush-related. Every single forum and subforum on this board is a Rush title or reference. How long have you been here? :facepalm:

How about:

That was just a placeholder name of course. ;)

• Like 3

My favourite topics are irreverent jibjab, art/films/books, sport and also the most deadly serious subjects. All topics are needed depended on whether I wake up feeling incredibly serious or feel more like a chimp.
  • Like 1

Random Samples, because it's a place to discuss politics without worrying about getting a strike and not being able to post for two weeks.
  • Like 1

How about:

Perfect!

Random Samples, because it's a place to discuss politics without worrying about getting a strike and not being able to post for two weeks.

Admins: ...
  • Like 1

:lol:

Actually, SoCN is the most important because it keeps the animals in their cage. Sometimes they escape but what can you do? It’s mostly effective anyway. :P

• Like 2

:lol:

Actually, SoCN is the most important because it keeps the animals in their cage. Sometimes they escape but what can you do? It’s mostly effective anyway. :P

Yup, you can lock em up, lock em u- oops not the right place for that :P Edited by _hi_water._