Controversial Rush Opinions

Entre_Perpetuo

This song by Jason Scheff is better than anything RUSH ever did. And it's not even close.

http://www.therushfo...lbum-here-i-am/

I'm not gonna lie, I clicked stop at :48 because of being overwhelmed by the bad kind of goose bumps.

Just thought I'd contribute an opinion so controversial that nobody actually has it.

Imo most 70's n 2000's Rush is rubbish to me (Minus some of Hemispheres, some of 2112, all of AFTK, n some of CA)

Hard Rock is not really my thing anymore n it just sounds bleh in my ears no offense.

I more or less agree. The first 4 albums and the last 4 albums just don't do it for me. On the other hand, everything they released from 1980-89 is superb.

• Like 1

Imo most 70's n 2000's Rush is rubbish to me (Minus some of Hemispheres, some of 2112, all of AFTK, n some of CA)

Hard Rock is not really my thing anymore n it just sounds bleh in my ears no offense.

I more or less agree. The first 4 albums and the last 4 albums just don't do it for me. On the other hand, everything they released from 1980-89 is superb.

As a recording unit, they only existed from 1976 to 1993.

For me.

• Like 1

As a recording unit, they only existed from 1976 to 1993.

For me.

Sounds about right. I do also enjoy listening to AFTK and Hemispheres. On the other hand, RTB is a bit too hit and miss. Counterparts is only a little better in the writing, but the production is unquestionably fantastic.