Why haven't Alex or Geddy ever posted here, identified as themselves?

GeminiRising79

Hi Gemini :hi: Glad to see your optimistic view of human nature is still with you.

It was more fun when he was asking questions about their sexuality to stir the pot, I miss those days :LOL:

• Like 3

Hi Gemini :hi: Glad to see your optimistic view of human nature is still with you.

It was more fun when he was asking questions about their sexuality to stir the pot, I miss those days :LOL:

Coming down the pipeline, i assure! ;)

Edited by GeminiRising79

They have lives.

And you dont?

I have over 24,000 posts so that's your answer.

So they need to be compensated for any level of fan interaction?

The fans are entitled to nothing. They already have the music.

Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 2

This is one of his usual schticks too, the ol' "The guys owe me more than just their music and concerts -- they need to know me by name and invite me over for dinner as I'm ENTITILED to direct access to their personal lives for all I've spent on their content over the years."

By the way, Gemini, as for why they don't make accounts here under their real names, it's because fans like you exist. Right now they're reading your posts and are thankful they're anonymous on Rush fan sites.

• Like 8

Didn’t Geddy have a forum back in the 2000s. I think he mingled a bit then?

My Favorite Headache, 2000.

Yes, a couple of members here have mentioned it, geedylee.net or something?

Didn’t Geddy have a forum back in the 2000s. I think he mingled a bit then?

My Favorite Headache, 2000.

Yes, a couple of members here have mentioned it, geedylee.net or something?

Yeah, I was a member there back in 2000 and 2001. He didn’t actually “mingle”. To be honest, I only remember a message or two addressed to all for specific occasions such as “Thank you for all of the birthday wishes etc etc”.

But he was well aware of the site as it was from his camp.

• Like 1

I think Alex has. I would have to check my pm's to get his user name. I think it was him, or maybe one of his sons.

One time I wrote to him to let him know I think about the second leg of the CA tour. It was his response that made me really think it was him, and I never heard from or saw him on here again.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

They have already circumvented the collective psyche of the TRF patrons and are laughing aloud because they know noone can exit without unspecified cost, just like in an overplayed classic by another band that crawled out of the belly of the Troubadour.