You "RUSH FRUITS" Really Make Me Sad! You Type About Every Musician Dying, Yet You Don't Mention TONY LEWIS? SINGER BASSIST! THE OUTFIELD!!! RIP!!

RUSHHEAD666

You guys really bug me sometimes!!!

You love to type about every musician that passes away everyday lately but you don't mention the late, great TONY LEWIS???

Shame on you!!!

I've typed about THE OUTFIELD on here for 14 years. Not many of you ever gave a shit.

Spinks passed away years ago, and I was so sad. Amazing guitar player. No one on here cares.

Now Tony is dead at 62 years young.

Incredible singer and bassist.

You people love to suck Geddy's cock and think that he is the greatest and the most good looking human on the planet.

LOL!!! What a joke.

Tony had a much better voice than Geddy Lee. DUH!

Oh Tony had a high voice too!! Yet you RUSH FREAKS don't even care.

LOVE IT!

The first three The Outfield albums are brilliant. Once they lost their original drummer Alan they went downhill. Go figure.

Still an incredible band from London England.

Pat? WTF! Do you hate this band too?

The Outfield are one of the greatest three piece bands ever made!!!

Many of their songs remind me of the synth Rush Era.

If you want to start a debate about it, I will go for it and I will win.

I'm really starting to think that this RUSH FORUM is getting really stale and boring.

I hope you think I'm getting stale and boring.

Let's start something interesting and type about it.

I'm going to bed.

I am very upset that Tony is gone.

You tools and fools can just keep talking about boring polls and trolls.

Rock And Roll is fuckking dying everyday.

Enjoy your ride.

I'm going to keep rock and roll alive in my home everyday.

CRANKING "PLAY DEEP" RIGHT NOW!!!

One of the greatest power pop rock albums ever made on the Earth. The production is better than anything after Terry Brown left the GREAT RUSH!!!!!

YAWN!

YAWN!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

RIP TONY LEWIS!!!!!

One of the most underrated bassists lead singers EVER!!!!

"YOUR LOVE" WILL LAST FOREVER!!

• Like 2

You people in the UK don't even know how great The Outfield were.

They were probably bigger over here in the USA!

I was in fuckking high school when I bought "Play Deep" on cassette. 1985

"Power Windows"was released in the same year. DUH!

"61 Seconds!"

• Like 2

You people in the UK don't even know how great The Outfield were.

They were probably bigger over here in the USA!

I was in fuckking high school when I bought "Play Deep" on cassette. 1985

"Power Windows"was released in the same year. DUH!

"61 Seconds!"

Yeah, It never really happened for them over here.

Earl, get some reading glasses you blind bastard ;) . I’ve commented positively on them several times over the years. And most times people add on to my comment or “like” it. Just last week i posted somewhere that it’s one of my favorite debuts of all time. A couple of months ago I even mentioned 61 Seconds in connection to your sex life! “61 seconds is all it takes” Do you remember that? :LOL:
  • Like 2

Earl, I feel ya. Jerry Jeff Walker died and no one (including me, lol) has even mentioned it. He was a member of Circus Maximus in the 60s, who I know has a few fans on here. I'm sorry about Tony Lewis. I'll be spinning some Outfield in his honor. Signed, Up Against The Wall, Redneck Mother :) Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Earl, I feel ya. Jerry Jeff Walker died and no one (including me, lol) has even mentioned it. He was a member of Circus Maximus in the 60s, who I know has a few fans on here. I'm sorry about Tony Lewis. I'll be spinning some Outfield in his honor. Signed, Up Against The Wall, Redneck Mother :)

Earl prefers black metal!

• Like 2

Nice rant Earl. Maybe next time look through the forum first. Drunk posting?

Whoops! Sorry! I swear I didn't see that Tony Lewis Thread!! No I wasn't drunk. I was hydrating late last night after consuming some Blue Moon Aluminum Cans.

Just ranting!

Earl, I feel ya. Jerry Jeff Walker died and no one (including me, lol) has even mentioned it. He was a member of Circus Maximus in the 60s, who I know has a few fans on here. I'm sorry about Tony Lewis. I'll be spinning some Outfield in his honor. Signed, Up Against The Wall, Redneck Mother :)

Thanks Becky!!! I made a mistake anyway!! Tony was written about on here. My bad. Sorry about Jeff. I really like Circus Maximus too!!!

Cheers my dear!

Signed,

"Mystery Man"

• Like 1

Earl prefers black metal!

Hahahaha! I did get a bunch of those ReAction Figs Pat. Slayer, Venom, Megadeth, Maiden, Lemmy, Halford, Anthrax and Papa!!!!

• Like 1

Earl, I am not familiar with the Outfield. This is why I have said nothing about it.

It's ok my friend!!! I totally blew it. I didn't even know Tony passed away on the 20th!

Like I typed to Tony, check out "Play Deep" and "Bangin'."