POLL: Best Rush Song From Signals To Test For Echo (shorter, popular songs)

_hi_water._

29 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite?

• Subdivisions
    • The Analog Kid
    • New World Man
    • Distant Early Warning
    • Red Sector A
    • The Big Money
    • Manhattan Project
    • Force Ten
    • Time Stand Still
    • Show Don't Tell
    • The Pass
    • Dreamline
    • Bravado
    • Leave That Thing Alone
    • Driven

Inspired by Texas King's poll, "POLL: Best Rush Song from the debut to Moving Pictures"

Imma go with Subdivisions. Not so sure who else is gonna vote for this one, but I think it's one of the best Rush songs period.

Edited by _hi_water._
  • Like 1

Nobody is disputing the status of Subdivisions. But I just give it to The Analog Kid, and it`s mainly Alex`s fault - it`s definitely one of my favourite solos, but the lyrics too. They have a weirdly beautiful autumnal value that I love. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Nobody is disputing the status of Subdivisions. But I just The Analog Kid, and it`s mainly Alex`s fault - it`s definitely one of my favourite solos, but the lyrics too. They have a weirdly beautiful autumnal value that I love.

that comes second for me... or TSS
  • Like 1

Nobody is disputing the status of Subdivisions. But I just The Analog Kid, and it`s mainly Alex`s fault - it`s definitely one of my favourite solos, but the lyrics too. They have a weirdly beautiful autumnal value that I love.

Well, if we're talking seconds...Distant Early Warning or Dreamline for me.

• Like 1

Are you back for good?

• Like 1

Are you back for good?

I don't know...I wander in, I wander out. I'm gone for a few months then I'm back for a spell. There's no set formula. Maybe I was stranded on an island for a while without internet! I mean, not that I was, but I could've been...there's no telling!!

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 1

Are you back for good?

I don't know...I wander in, I wander out. I'm gone for a few months then I'm back for a spell. There's no set formula. Maybe I was stranded on an island for a while without internet! I mean, not that I was, but I could've been...there's no telling!!

It's because you're traveling around in a flying saucer! :AlienSmiley:

• Like 1

Are you back for good?

Well, yeah...

It's the only way to fly.

But it does tend to mess with the time/space continuum.

It's nice to be back though. ;)

• Like 1

Are you back for good?

Well, yeah...

It's the only way to fly.

But it does tend to mess with the time/space continuum.

It's nice to be back though. ;)

Aye!

:dweez:

These polls would be more interesting,in terms of seeing which songs are more popular, if we could pick, say three, four or five songs. As it stands, songs that just miss out on being our number one choice can end up with no votes, and look the same as songs that nobody would even consider a contender for top spot. Picking a few songs would give us more of a pattern of which are the more popular songs.

These polls would be more interesting,in terms of seeing which songs are more popular, if we could pick, say three, four or five songs. As it stands, songs that just miss out on being our number one choice can end up with no votes, and look the same as songs that nobody would even consider a contender for top spot. Picking a few songs would give us more of a pattern of which are the more popular songs.

:goodone:

If that’s what you’re looking for, sure. But maybe the op just wanted to see which is the top dog. In that case, it’s perfectly fine as is.

Along with several others, my pick is also Subdivisions. It is closely followed by The Analog Kid and to a lesser degree Manhattan Project.

Marathon is a great song but sadly it missed the cut.

If you offered me something irresistible I'd probably choose Analog Kid but Driven is such a close 2nd I went ahead and voted for it cuz it's not likely to get any other votes and I do love the shit out of the song.

There is still an awesome, collection list of selected songs to choose from. If "Countdown", "Digital Man", "Between the Wheels", "Kid Gloves", "Marathon", "Mystic Rhythms", "Middletown Dreams", "Mission", "Second Nature", and "Open Secrets" were all included on it, too, then I think my slight edge choice would be "Countdown". I've decided to pick "Subdivisions". Edited by Derek19