POLL: Best Rush song from the debut to Moving Pictures (shorter length edition)?

Texas King

POLL: Best Rush song from the debut to Moving Pictures (shorter length edition)?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Best Rush song from the debut to Moving Pictures (shorter length edition)?

• Working Man
    • Anthem
    • Fly by Night
    • Bastille Day
    • A Passage to Bangkok
    • Something for Nothing
    • A Farewell to Kings
    • Closer to the Heart
    • The Trees
    • Circumstances
    • The Spirit of Radio
    • Freewill
    • Tom Sawyer
    • Red Barchetta
    • YYZ
    • Limelight
    • Vital Signs

Working Man is on here but no Finding My Way? :wtf:

Finding My Way had no chance of winning considering what it's up against. So it doesn't really matter. Would you have voted for it over the other songs in the poll? It's a good song but it doesn't have much on the ones that are here.

• Like 1

The best song (from this group), one that embodies the greatness of Rush, their classic sound...is The Spirit of Radio. You could pick something else... I mean, you'd be wrong, but still, I'm not going to stop you, if you want to pick something else. ;)
  • Like 1

Circumstances really speaks to me, for whatever reason. I`m not even French :16ton:

"Sometimes in confusion

I felt so lost and disillusioned

Innocence gave me confidence

To go up against reality"

oh dude... these lyrics are so damn good. I am with you on this.

• Like 1

Circumstances really speaks to me, for whatever reason. I`m not even French :16ton:

"Sometimes in confusion

I felt so lost and disillusioned

Innocence gave me confidence

To go up against reality"

oh dude... these lyrics are so damn good. I am with you on this.

Growing up in rainy England, when I wasn`t doing so great in my 20s...the first lines resonate too.

"A boy alone, so far from home

Endless rooftops from my window

I felt the gloom of empty rooms

On rainy afternoons".

• Like 1

The best song (from this group), one that embodies the greatness of Rush, their classic sound...is The Spirit of Radio. You could pick something else... I mean, you'd be wrong, but still, I'm not going to stop you, if you want to pick something else. ;)

My favorite t-shirt: "Either you like bacon or you're wrong."

I don't like bacon tho

The song "the Trees" hasn't been disliked by me, too. For me, I think it's been between "Vital Signs", and "Circumstances". If "Entre Nous (Between Us)" was included in the list, too, then it would be between those three Rush songs. I've decided to pick "Vital Signs". Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

The song "the Trees" hasn't been disliked by me, too. For me, I think it's been between "Vital Signs", and "Circumstances". If "Entre Nous (Between Us)" was included in the list, too, then it would be between those three Rush songs. I've decided to pick "Vital Signs".

mmm going for the deep cuts there

The song "the Trees" hasn't been disliked by me, too. For me, I think it's been between "Vital Signs", and "Circumstances". If "Entre Nous (Between Us)" was included in the list, too, then it would be between those three Rush songs. I've decided to pick "Vital Signs".

I think Vital Signs is underappreciated. It's actually one of my favorites off Moving Pictures.

• Like 2

I think Vital Signs is underappreciated. It's actually one of my favorites off Moving Pictures.

VS is my least fav on MP but it's a Top 35 for sure

I don't like bacon tho

If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you get a free pass. If you’re a meat eater who doesn’t like bacon, then you’re a psychopath. :P

• Like 1

I don't like bacon tho

If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you get a free pass. If you’re a meat eater who doesn’t like bacon, then you’re a psychopath. :P

I just don't like meat lol

I don't like bacon tho

If it’s all meat that you dislike then yeah I get it. It’s reasonable.

Liking all meat EXCEPT FOR bacon is maniacal :yes: :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

I don't like bacon tho

If it’s all meat that you dislike then yeah I get it. It’s reasonable.

Liking all meat EXCEPT FOR bacon is maniacal :yes: :LOL:

well, I like chicken nuggets (idc anymore), some kinds of turkey and fish... that's about it for me.