POINT vs POINT - Priest vs Kansas - Point of Entry vs Point of Know Return

treeduck

Point vs Point  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of the Points - Point of Entry or Point of Know Return

• Judas Priest - Point of Entry
    • Kansas - Point of Know Return

Two bands that started their recording career in 1974.

In this case though it's the POINT albums we're looking at: POINT of Entry vs POINT of Know Return, which is your favourite of these, or which is the better of the two?

Generally I would rate Priest above Kansas .... however for this comparison we have Priest at their 'radio friendly' worst, and Kansas at their progtastic best so Kansas gets the vote.

Point Of Entry.

I bloody love that album!

• Like 1

Point of Know Return is a good album with some great songs but there's also some songs that don't do anything for me at all, Lightning's Hand, Sparks of the Tempest, Dust in the Wind, Nobody's Home and that's why it lost. Point of Entry has a bad reputation but when you look at it it only has a couple of weak songs and a lot of great songs like Heading Out to the Highway, Desert Plains, Solar Angels, Turning Circles, Hot Rockin', Don't Go, All the Way, On the Run etc.
  • Like 2

Kansas and I'm not even a fan of theirs. But there's no way that album could possibly be more boring, bland, lifeless and mailed in as the Priest album was.

How do you feel about what Halford said about the newly written songs?

Kansas and I'm not even a fan of theirs. But there's no way that album could possibly be more boring, bland, lifeless and mailed in as the Priest album was.

He's hyping the new material like any other artist would. Pretty sure he said similar things during the writing process for the last few albums.

He's hyping the new material like any other artist would. Pretty sure he said similar things during the writing process for the last few albums.

Well the last one was f***ing good though! :haz: