My Favorite Headache Tour Officially A Possibility

chemistry1973

well i hope he heavily considers it during the rest of this pandemic. if he does tour, it’ll probably sell out pretty quick.

well i hope he heavily considers it during the rest of this pandemic. if he does tour, it’ll probably sell out pretty quick.

They would sell out fast. But I'm sure he would only be playing the smaller theaters and clubs which only fit a few thousand people. I can't see him doing arenas on his own.

Unless his voice has made a miraculous recovery, it probably wouldn't sound that great.

He would be playing shorter shows than he did with Rush. So that could help out his voice a little bit I would think. But in the end, a shot voice is a shot voice.

• Like 1

So, it's definitely a maybe?

I would love to see Geddy touring and playing his solo songs, and maybe have a go at a song or two from his "day job" on the encore. His singing on his solo album is generally in much lower keys than in Rush, so maybe he won't sound so strained.

• Like 1

I'd love to see him tour. From what I understand he's the only one who wasn't in agony after a tour.

My Favorite Headache is a good album. He probably has other songs kicking around, a slew of covers he digs as well. Should he play a Rush song? Risky move. Maybe one without a Neil credit. Otherwise might be a no-win. I wouldn't care, not sure about others.

• Like 1