Worst drivers in the USA?

driventotheedge

BMW drivers in any state are the worst!

They're just assholes.

:LOL:

Would that include the, uh, er, um......BMW motorcyclists?

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

I hate when people park like that anywhere in any vehicle - makes me want to reach for my bazooka :bang bang:

The self righteous Pacific Northwet... we hate your car, mannnnnn... I guess it makes sense. If you don't like cars, why be too bothered with the rules of the road. Tons of slow Subaru Outbacks and Priuses. Entire sections of road being replaced with bicycle lanes. Left turn from a right lane, etc.. So, yeah, lets get geeked on roundabouts and bestow them on people who don't want to even learn the basics in driving etiquette.

I guess there's even a term, "Seattle Surrender". Its where the driver slowly ends up stopped in the road and just doesn't drive.

Peace, pot, and microdot. Welcome to Washington.

• Like 1

The self righteous Pacific Northwet... we hate your car, mannnnnn... I guess it makes sense. If you don't like cars, why be too bothered with the rules of the road. Tons of slow Subaru Outbacks and Priuses. Entire sections of road being replaced with bicycle lanes. Left turn from a right lane, etc.. So, yeah, lets get geeked on roundabouts and bestow them on people who don't want to even learn the basics in driving etiquette.

I guess there's even a term, "Seattle Surrender". Its where the driver slowly ends up stopped in the road and just doesn't drive.

Portland is maybe even worse, especially with the fukking bike lanes. The whole region is shit tho.

Hemet is easily the worst city to drive in for me. you have old folks and you also have a lot of people who are on drugs. not a good mix.

Missouri, specifically the St. Louis area...seriously, I lived there for 6 years. Everything from completely clueless driving, no signals, bully merging (w/ no signals or looking), speeding and just generally not giving a shit who else is on the road w/ them... Just the worst. Instead of the Show me state, I started calling them the Me First state. Because thats' pretty much how they drive all the time. Edited by Alien Girl

4x4s with NRA stickers on the back window. But not wise to challenge them because they probably got something loaded under their seat.

Bigger the 4x4, smaller the dick.

The self righteous Pacific Northwest...

They have received their comeuppance. The Asian Giant Hornet has officially arrived! :laughing guy:

Hemet is easily the worst city to drive in for me. you have old folks and you also have a lot of people who are on drugs. not a good mix.

When my sister was getting her braces worked on back in the day, Hemet was a sleepy cow town with zero traffic. Crazy how SoCal has grown.
  • Like 1

Portland is maybe even worse, especially with the fukking bike lanes. The whole region is shit tho.

(slightly off topic)

Portland was a cool place when I lived there in the late 90s. But these days, every time I hear from my old flatmate (who’s still there), it sounds like shit. For example, car theft is booming because the laws surrounding it are idiotic. You have to get caught in the act of stealing it in order to be charged. Sleeping in a stolen car - ok! Driving a stolen car - ok!

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2017/11/29/in-portland-you-can-steal-cars-over-and-over-and-get-away-with-it-heres-how/

The self righteous Pacific Northwest...

They have received their comeuppance. The Asian Giant Hornet has officially arrived! :laughing guy:

But as of today, they put a tiny tracking device on one of them and followed it to it's nest and destroyed the ones that were there. Who knows if there are more tho.

(slightly off topic)

Portland was a cool place when I lived there in the late 90s. But these days, every time I hear from my old flatmate (who’s still there), it sounds like shit. For example, car theft is booming because the laws surrounding it are idiotic. You have to get caught in the act of stealing it in order to be charged. Sleeping in a stolen car - ok! Driving a stolen car - ok!

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2017/11/29/in-portland-you-can-steal-cars-over-and-over-and-get-away-with-it-heres-how/

It's mostly peaceful car theft. Get woke.

Portland has to have the worst drivers. They drive it like they stole it, because most of them have.

• Like 1

Portland has to have the worst drivers. They drive it like they stole it, because most of them have.

LMAO
  • Like 1

LMAO

• Like 1

(slightly off topic)

It's mostly peaceful car theft. Get woke.

• Like 1