• Gnocchi
    • Pesto
    • Risotto
    • Gelato
    • Polenta
    • Winter Minestrone
    • Ravioli
    • Other...

I'm all "pizza'ed" out. I used to love it, but nowadays I have no desire to eat it. I think it's because my body is getting old and can only handle lighter foods. Speaking of the least, I'd say my preference is fettucini alfredo although I'd add chicken to it.
  • Like 3

I chose chicken parm from the stuff listed, only because it's more challenging to make than most of the other stuff, so don't get it very often. Linguini and clams is what I really love.

I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life. :pizza:

Zeppoles with powdered sugar from a street fair or carnival.

• Like 3

I'm all "pizza'ed" out. I used to love it, but nowadays I have no desire to eat it. I think it's because my body is getting old and can only handle lighter foods. Speaking of the least, I'd say my preference is fettucini alfredo although I'd add chicken to it.

Same here. I like pizza but it's not too keen on me :D . Body prefers lighter stuff. Love Italian food though. Few years back we went to southern Italy, the fresh cooked vegetables were wonderful!

Same here. I like pizza but it's not too keen on me :D . Body prefers lighter stuff. Love Italian food though. Few years back we went to southern Italy, the fresh cooked vegetables were wonderful!

They can probably cook an old pair of my tennis shoes from ‘93 and make it taste like fine cuisine :yes:

Funny you mention that. I have eaten a mountain of pizza in my life, and I never, ever, tire of it. Any topping, any temperature (except actually frozen or go to the hospital hot, fundraising pizza to the best pizza that ever was eaten in the US and Europe, including Italy, I love it all. Could eat it three times a day if I had to. lol.

I'll amend my post above to add that pizza does sometimes, esp if I eat more than one slice.. depending on crust, act to make me physically ill and pass out asleep. Someone asked me do you ever overdo it, and I said yes, and they said how much, and I said Ive eaten pizza until it gives my body aches and has blurred my vision. lol.

• Like 2

Other, specifically a giant steaming bowl of ciopinno.

Ciopino/Fruti Di Mare caused the biggest business dinner disaster of my life. I order it like a nimrod because its so damn good then the fork dives into the delicious stew and hits one side of a mussel shell perfectly fulcrumed on the bottom of the plate. Like a trebuchet the f-cking shell flips up and LAUNCHES a burst of sauce which landed on a crisp white dress shirt. At the time this happened I had been thinking about how I was gonna dunk this great f-cking Italian bread into that luscious stew-like sauce without offending anyone, and as it was I had to skulk back ot the mens room to try and get some of the sauce out of my shirt. Brutal! I went back though and finished it, f-ck it, damage was done already! And I sopped up that f***ing delicious sauce with the bread. Boom.

• Like 1

I'll amend my post above to add that pizza does sometimes, esp if I eat more than one slice.. depending on crust, act to make me physically ill and pass out asleep. Someone asked me do you ever overdo it, and I said yes, and they said how much, and I said Ive eaten pizza until it gives my body aches and has blurred my vision. lol.

Jeez! Blurred your vision?!! :LOL:

Even cheap frozen pizzas from the super aren’t that bad to me. Of course, I’d prefer it at a restaurant or if someone’s good at making it themselves but yeah, breakfast lunch dinner snack whatever, pizza has no limit with me either.