Happy Birthday, Neil ! (post a photo or memory here!)

blueschica

Ok here are the Neil celebration T-shirt pics.

The hi-vis biking shirt might be a knock-off (lol), I am sure Alex is already leaning in to scrutinize its authenticity. Challenge to wear shopping, perfect for sharing city streets with vehicles.

The Hemispheres is an oldy but it accompanied me and my brother to R40 in Toronto, very memorable for us both. He highly doubted the rumours, I was thinking we were all gathering for the last time.

8yYpT1Q.jpeg

BzC1ldS.jpeg

So yes a pain to post, but I was determined!

As Union 5-3992 helped me a few months back to post some Algonquin Park pics (Oh, alright, feel free to check them out under Photography).

Make an account at imgur.com (easy), post on their page, Public. Then from there you can copy/paste to these forums.

Cheers!

Edited by Bahamas
  • Like 6

librarian, tell us you made that drum set !!!!!!
  • Like 2

Ok here are the Neil celebration T-shirt pics.

The hi-vis biking shirt might be a knock-off (lol), I am sure Alex is already leaning in to scrutinize its authenticity. Challenge to wear shopping, perfect for sharing city streets with vehicles.

The Hemispheres is an oldy but it accompanied me and my brother to R40 in Toronto, very memorable for us both. He highly doubted the rumours, I was thinking we were all gathering for the last time.

8yYpT1Q.jpeg

BzC1ldS.jpeg

So yes a pain to post, but I was determined!

As Union 5-3992 helped me a few months back to post some Algonquin Park pics (Oh, alright, feel free to check them out under Photography).

Make an account at imgur.com (easy), post on their page, Public. Then from there you can copy/paste to these forums.

Cheers!

Great pics! Glad you were able to put them up! I love that color of yellow and have not seen it in a Rush shirt before. :)

• Like 3

librarian, tell us you made that drum set !!!!!!

I wish! :D Pinterest has a load of Rush fan art and lego Rush and all kinds of things.

• Like 2

hockey_kit-531x502.jpg

I have the dvd about how he had that set made and the theme song he composed for Hockey Night in Canada. :kisshug:

I think the set is in the Hockey Hall of Fame now. Cool.

• Like 3

5d6f95dd5dbe842c6789bb0c74367acb.jpg

Love this too! Hubby bought this for me a couple of Christmas' ago. Now they are all over ebay for a lot less money. I look at them every day as I pass by the shelf in the front room. :D

• Like 2