You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:confused:   To my mind, Simon was within the box and the referee had no option whatsoever but to send him off.  

Well do you have to do that, couldn't you just give me the pound? :smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... oh, I'm so bleeding happy. :wub:

:yes:   It's Queen Victoria just ahead of Queen Victoria and Queen Victoria in third place.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   It's Queen Victoria just ahead of Queen Victoria and Queen Victoria in third place.  

:blah: At the post it's the wash basin from WC then sofa, hat stand, standard lamp and lastly Joanna Southcott's box. :nuts:

• Like 1

:blah: At the post it's the wash basin from WC then sofa, hat stand, standard lamp and lastly Joanna Southcott's box. :nuts:

And there's a great roar here as the referee raises the arm of the new Champion.  :chores:  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And there's a great roar here as the referee raises the arm of the new Champion.  :chores:  

A lot of people have asked us why we don't use fly spray. Well, where's the sport in that? :cool:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Together we will maintain a positive, and mutually beneficial alliance in world trade.  :hug2:  :hug2:

Now, the duty-free trolley is over there, there's some lovely drop scones and there's duty-free broccoli and there's fresh eccles cakes. You're allowed two hundred each on the plane. :drool:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Now, the duty-free trolley is over there, there's some lovely drop scones and there's duty-free broccoli and there's fresh eccles cakes. You're allowed two hundred each on the plane. :drool:

Thank you, pretty lady.  :unsure:  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Incidentally my sister Madge will be playing the plucky little springbok pioneer Christian Barnard. :pirate:

Look you crumb bum. I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench. I played Miss St. John the Baptist in a trench. :bounce: :cheer: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look you crumb bum. I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench. I played Miss St. John the Baptist in a trench. :bounce: :cheer: 

Yeah well keep digging lad, keep digging. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?  :macallan: :coffee::patron:

Er, we've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips, petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir. :blush:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Er, we've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips, petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir. :blush:

Oh well, in that case you'd have the South East Area Manager round here like a shot.  :coy:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh well, in that case you'd have the South East Area Manager round here like a shot.  :coy:

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me? :fistscrying:

• Like 1

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me? :fistscrying:

:yes:   Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week.  

No, no, no, no. Er, have you got a parrot? :ninja:

• Like 1