Jump to content

You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3


IbanezJem
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

    :bitchslap: Oh, and, uh, throw him to the floor, sir? 

It's a stunt, sir, an extra twenty guineas. :eh:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, I can see you're on a wire - look, there it is.  :blast:

It's a bit small for a share certificate isn't it? Look, I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday... :thumbsup:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

It's a bit small for a share certificate isn't it? Look, I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday... :thumbsup:

And so it was the fire brigade eventually came round on Friday night. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And so it was the fire brigade eventually came round on Friday night. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

An interesting point about these boys is they all have one thing in common. Hip injuries.  :hockey2:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

An interesting point about these boys is they all have one thing in common. Hip injuries.  :hockey2:

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, :gumby: so I do most of the heavy work. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

You fell out of the tall tower, you creep! :angry:

Look, I told you, you bastard, I'm not on a wire. :rage:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

O Lord. Ooh, you are so big. So absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you. :notworthy:

Now, look. No one is to stone 73 until I blow this whistle. :tongue:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Now, look. No one is to stone 73 until I blow this whistle. :tongue:

Good thinking, sir. I'll get the horse. :knight:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

You're using coconuts! You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're banging 'em together! :wagfinger:

:confused: I get so bored. I get so bloody bored.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:confused: I get so bored. I get so bloody bored.

Croatian Long John Silver Impersonators and Morocco Gynecologists?  :zzz:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

:no: To discuss the implications of that post we have a duck, a cat and a lizard.

Ah. Hello, Duckie. How are you?  :thumbsdown:  Why's that, Duckie? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

Well, we psychiatrists have found that over 8% of the population will always be mice. :yes:

No, that's definitely sheep. A bit of a puzzle, really. Yeah, well, I mean it's a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and b) it isn't going to fit into a trap. :spacecraft:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, that's definitely sheep. A bit of a puzzle, really. Yeah, well, I mean it's a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and b) it isn't going to fit into a trap. :spacecraft:

I love animals. :wub:   That's why I like to kill 'em. I wouldn't kill an animal I didn't like. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I love animals. :wub:   That's why I like to kill 'em. I wouldn't kill an animal I didn't like. 

 

This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it. 
:sleep:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it. 
:sleep:

 

Oh, that's marvellous. I mean you're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor LABT. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :hug2:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh, that's marvellous. I mean you're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor LABT. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :hug2:

73 has slipped into his slenderizing garment and is inflating it with the handy little pump provided.  :atickhum:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

73 has slipped into his slenderizing garment and is inflating it with the handy little pump provided.  :atickhum:

:blush2: Oh, all right! Well, can I borrow one for the weekend.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...