You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful. :notworthy:

The Minister for inserting himself in between chairs and walls in men's clubs.  :heart:  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

The Minister for inserting himself in between chairs and walls in men's clubs.  :heart:  

But Mr Figgis is no ordinary idiot. He is a lecturer in idiocy at the University of East Anglia. Here he is taking a class of third-year students. :givebeer:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

But Mr Figgis is no ordinary idiot. He is a lecturer in idiocy at the University of East Anglia. Here he is taking a class of third-year students. :givebeer:

Shut up, Stebbins. Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. :blast::police:

• Like 2

Shut up, Stebbins. Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. :blast::police:

Yes, do like all smart motorists. Choose Crelm toothpaste. :biggrin:

• Like 2

Yes, do like all smart motorists. Choose Crelm toothpaste. :biggrin:

:yes:   Even if it's in your stomach, and it senses an accident it will come up your throat and out the window. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   Even if it's in your stomach, and it senses an accident it will come up your throat and out the window. 

Right, you can't change your mind. I'll ring the departure lounge. :blah: Hello? Two more on their way, Mrs Turpin.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Right, you can't change your mind. I'll ring the departure lounge. :blah: Hello? Two more on their way, Mrs Turpin.

Right, now don't rush me this time. Stalk me. Do it properly. Stalk me. I'll turn me back. :whipgirl:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, now don't rush me this time. Stalk me. Do it properly. Stalk me. I'll turn me back. :whipgirl:

Great. Terrific. Oh it's great. No problem. We'll sort it out on the floor. Sort it out on the floor. No problem. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Great. Terrific. Oh it's great. No problem. We'll sort it out on the floor. Sort it out on the floor. No problem. :thumbsup:

Hello, and very warm welcome from the Tower ballroom suite at Reading. Maestro, take it away, please.  :Neil:  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello, and very warm welcome from the Tower ballroom suite at Reading. Maestro, take it away, please.  :Neil:  

Get out the bloody drums you stupid furry bucktoothed gits! Get out! Gott in Himmel. Get your stinking tail out of my face. :rage:

• Like 2

The Tail of Sir Robin.   :bolt: 

In your plan 'A Better TRF For Us', you claimed that you would post 88,000 million billion times a year in the New World Women thread alone. In fact, you've posted only three times in the last fifteen years. Are you a bit disappointed with this result? :confused:

• Like 1

In your plan 'A Better TRF For Us', you claimed that you would post 88,000 million billion times a year in the New World Women thread alone. In fact, you've posted only three times in the last fifteen years. Are you a bit disappointed with this result? :confused:

:yes:   I haven't had any for weeks.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And when the time came for me to give my other arm, I gave it gladly.  :banghead:  

Well, for a long time now, in fact, even when I was a child... I... you know, whenever I left home to... catch a bus, or... to catch a train... and even my tennis has suffered actually. :fistscrying:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, for a long time now, in fact, even when I was a child... I... you know, whenever I left home to... catch a bus, or... to catch a train... and even my tennis has suffered actually. :fistscrying:

Which is the worst tennis-playing nation in the world?  :confused:  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

9.1, 9.3, 9.7, that's 28.1 for Genghis Khan.  :thumbsdown:  Bad luck, Genghis. 

He was dirty, smelly and distasteful ... and I liked him very much. :pirate:

• Like 2

He was dirty, smelly and distasteful ... and I liked him very much. :pirate:

:wagfinger:   I'll stop the bleeding, but I shouldn't even do that, you see, on marks like these, I mean really. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger:   I'll stop the bleeding, but I shouldn't even do that, you see, on marks like these, I mean really. 

:confused: They keep telling you "won't be another hour", but you know damn well your plane is still in Iceland, because it had to turn back, trying to take a party of Swedes to to Yugoslavia.

• Like 2

:confused: They keep telling you "won't be another hour", but you know damn well your plane is still in Iceland, because it had to turn back, trying to take a party of Swedes to to Yugoslavia.

Well, you're a man of the world, squire. :notworthy: I mean, you've been around a bit. 

• Like 2