You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Do you do a lot of this, then? This praising. :nuts:

Only Snowdon's been re-touching my profile :cool: and we can't upset the lovely Snowdon, can we?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Only Snowdon's been re-touching my profile :cool: and we can't upset the lovely Snowdon, can we?

It's all right, they're students. Um... lights please, nurse. Oh... and... er... music, too. Breathe in ,.. out ... in ... out... :unsure:

• Like 2

It's all right, they're students. Um... lights please, nurse. Oh... and... er... music, too. Breathe in ,.. out ... in ... out... :unsure:

Right, now then, everything seems to be OK. I'll see you next week. Keep collecting the pensions, :old:  and try not to spend too much on food. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, now then, everything seems to be OK. I'll see you next week. Keep collecting the pensions, :old:  and try not to spend too much on food. 

It's only wafer thin. Oh, sir, just - just one. :wink:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

It's only wafer thin. Oh, sir, just - just one. :wink:

29 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What's that supposed to be?   :wtf:Give me a big one.  

Now contrary to what most people think, the Chicago Blackhawk has a ravenous appetite. If it doesn't get enough protein it gets very thin and its bones begin to stick out, and its feathers start to fall off. So once a week, give your Blackhawk a really good meal. Here's one specially recommended by the Board of Irresponsible Hockey Fans. First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages with spring greens, sauteed potatoes and bread and gravy, Chicago style pizza... :drool:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now contrary to what most people think, the Chicago Blackhawk has a ravenous appetite. If it doesn't get enough protein it gets very thin and its bones begin to stick out, and its feathers start to fall off. So once a week, give your Blackhawk a really good meal. Here's one specially recommended by the Board of Irresponsible Hockey Fans. First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages with spring greens, sauteed potatoes and bread and gravy, Chicago style pizza... :drool:

They got to be trained. It's a dangerous job. All right, DeBrincat, you're next, off you go. :cat:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

They got to be trained. It's a dangerous job. All right, DeBrincat, you're next, off you go. :cat:

Yes, I've got a hat. A lion taming hat. A hat with 'Lion Tamer' on it.  And it lights up saying "Lion Tamer" in great big neon letters, so that you can tame them after dark when they're less stroppy. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, I've got a hat. A lion taming hat. A hat with 'Lion Tamer' on it.  And it lights up saying "Lion Tamer" in great big neon letters, so that you can tame them after dark when they're less stroppy. :thumbsup:

That's right. Yeah, I've had a team working on this over the past few weeks, and, uh, what we've come up with can be reduced to two fundamental concepts. One: people are not wearing enough hats. :joker:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

That's right. Yeah, I've had a team working on this over the past few weeks, and, uh, what we've come up with can be reduced to two fundamental concepts. One: people are not wearing enough hats. :joker:

But there is one cloud on the horizon. In this last year our Staffordshire branch has not succeeded in putting one thing on top of another! :wagfinger:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

But there is one cloud on the horizon. In this last year our Staffordshire branch has not succeeded in putting one thing on top of another! :wagfinger:

Oh Bevis, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :confused:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh Bevis, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :confused:

:bitchslap: I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr Belpit, your legs...'

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

My legs...my stomach...my chest, they're filthy. :old:

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holbom, round here. :yes:

• Like 2

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holbom, round here. :yes:

Dirty, filthy, smelly piece of cutlery!   :blast: 

• Like 1

Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement. :zzz:

My wife Maureen ran off with a bottle of Bell's whiskey during the Aberdeen versus Raith Rovers match which ended in a goalless draw.  :facepalm:  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

My wife Maureen ran off with a bottle of Bell's whiskey during the Aberdeen versus Raith Rovers match which ended in a goalless draw.  :facepalm:  

But it was with more simple, homespun verses that McTeagle's unique style first flowered. :wub:

• Like 2

But it was with more simple, homespun verses that McTeagle's unique style first flowered. :wub:

" Don't you talk to me like that, you lying bastard", "You bleeding pig", "You stinking liar" :notworthy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

" Don't you talk to me like that, you lying bastard", "You bleeding pig", "You stinking liar" :notworthy:

That gives you just some idea of what's going on out there. Today saw the long-awaited publication of the Portman Committee's Report on Industrial Reorganization. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

That gives you just some idea of what's going on out there. Today saw the long-awaited publication of the Portman Committee's Report on Industrial Reorganization. :thumbsup:

I have nothing to say at this time. :no:

• Like 2