You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

56 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, there's a lot of it about. Probably a virus. Uh, keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg. :thumbsup:

Ah no...it's not I who was injured, :smile:  it's my friend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah no...it's not I who was injured, :smile:  it's my friend. 

Will you please give a very big hand and a warm welcome to Carl Weetabix and Rita! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Will you please give a very big hand and a warm welcome to Carl Weetabix and Rita! :thumbsup:

I can't hear a thing.  :confused: Let's go to the stoning.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I've managed to find you four very nice :imo: silver spoons, Mr. Jenkins.   

I want to apologize, humbly, deeply, and sincerely about the fork. :sad:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I want to apologize, humbly, deeply, and sincerely about the fork. :sad:

Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads! :moon:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads! :moon:

Well only since about 4:30.   :bounce:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well only since about 4:30.   :bounce:

This follows a statement by the Treasury to the effect that the balance of imports situation had not changed dramatically over the same period. :fistscrying:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

This follows a statement by the Treasury to the effect that the balance of imports situation had not changed dramatically over the same period. :fistscrying:

Oh, yes, he's such a clever little boy, just like his father. :fistscrying:  :fistscrying: Oh yes, spitting image. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, yes, he's such a clever little boy, just like his father. :fistscrying:  :fistscrying: Oh yes, spitting image. 

73 used to spit - he could hit a Van Gogh at thirty yards. But he knows now it's wrong - don't you 73? :wagfinger:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

73 used to spit - he could hit a Van Gogh at thirty yards. But he knows now it's wrong - don't you 73? :wagfinger:

Yes, I'm really very ashamed of myself, I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful. :eh:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, I'm really very ashamed of myself, I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful. :eh:

:blush2:  Oh no, that's next door. It's being-hit-on-the-head lessons in here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

:blush2:  Oh no, that's next door. It's being-hit-on-the-head lessons in here.

After three years of study these  :smash: :smash: :smash:  receive a handful of mud and a kick on the head. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'll offer you a poke in the eye. A punch in the throat. :poke:

When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit... :bolt:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Stay where you are. You'll never leave this forum alive. :nyanya:

Der ver zwei users valking down der 'You're No Fun Anymore', und von vas assaulted.  :rose: 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Der ver zwei users valking down der 'You're No Fun Anymore', und von vas assaulted.  :rose: 

Yes, tonight "Video Vertigo" takes a look at crime. Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave? And can the head of the Vice Squad turn himself into an albatross whenever he wants to? Just what are the police up to? :police:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, tonight "Video Vertigo" takes a look at crime. Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave? And can the head of the Vice Squad turn himself into an albatross whenever he wants to? Just what are the police up to? :police:

Alme to you introself mylowduce...excuse me a moment.  :explode:   Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Tiger. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.   :16ton:

Hmmm. I see. Well I think I may be able to help you. You see... your fish is suffering from what we Vets haven't found a word for.  :sigh:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Hmmm. I see. Well I think I may be able to help you. You see... your fish is suffering from what we Vets haven't found a word for.  :sigh:

OK, we'll look around the hall after everybody's gone.  :fistbump: 

• Like 2