You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Welcome to another edition of "Blood Devastation Death War and Horror", and later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening. :blast: :rose:

He could do with a bit of exercise, ha! Fat old bastard... :laugh:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

He could do with a bit of exercise, ha! Fat old bastard... :laugh:

He probably doesn't even know where the billiard room is. :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

He probably doesn't even know where the billiard room is. :facepalm:

Right by where it's gone all soft, then down the wobbly bit, left past the nail, past the brown stain on the wall to your right and it's the door marked exit straight ahead of you on the left.  :wacko:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right by where it's gone all soft, then down the wobbly bit, left past the nail, past the brown stain on the wall to your right and it's the door marked exit straight ahead of you on the left.  :wacko:

Sod the sugar bowl... I'm trying to finish this stinking tune! It's driving me spare ... so shut up! :geddy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Sod the sugar bowl... I'm trying to finish this stinking tune! It's driving me spare ... so shut up! :geddy:

That man was a successful encyclopedia salesman. But not all encyclopedia salesmen are successful. Here is an unsuccessful encyclopedia salesman. :16ton:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

That man was a successful encyclopedia salesman. But not all encyclopedia salesmen are successful. Here is an unsuccessful encyclopedia salesman. :16ton:

We had considered a version of Michael Stewart's speech on Nigeria and there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany. :blast::ninja:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

We had considered a version of Michael Stewart's speech on Nigeria and there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany. :blast::ninja:

Really, that sounds much better.  :puke: No, no, no, of course not. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of pure optimism to have posed the question in the first place. :facepalm:

That's the end of the news, now our program for parrots continues with Part Three of 'A Tale of Two Cities', specially adapted for parrots by Joey-Boy Peart. :Neil:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

That's the end of the news, now our program for parrots continues with Part Three of 'A Tale of Two Cities', specially adapted for parrots by Joey-Boy Peart. :Neil:

:ninja:  Smolensk. 200 miles east of Minsk. :ninja:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ninja:  Smolensk. 200 miles east of Minsk. :ninja:

:blast:Behind me you can hear the thud of mortar and the high-pitched whine of rockets, but whatever their political inclinations these Bolivians are all keen users of storage jars.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:blast:Behind me you can hear the thud of mortar and the high-pitched whine of rockets, but whatever their political inclinations these Bolivians are all keen users of storage jars.

73 has requested a plane ticket for Budapest, so he's definitely getting warmer!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

73 has requested a plane ticket for Budapest, so he's definitely getting warmer!  :thumbsup:

I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right? :glare:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right? :glare:

All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! :nyanya:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! :nyanya:

Well, that's as maybe but it's not the way BBC works...  :doh:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This week on "How To Do It" we're going to show you how to play the flute, how to split an atom, and how to construct a box girder bridge. :fistbump:

:old: Look! There's the old man from scene twenty-four! 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm thirty seven -- I'm not old! :wagfinger:

A year passed. Winter changed into Spring. Spring changed into Summer. Summer changed back into Winter and Winter gave Spring and Summer a miss and went straight on into Autumn. :old:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

A year passed. Winter changed into Spring. Spring changed into Summer. Summer changed back into Winter and Winter gave Spring and Summer a miss and went straight on into Autumn. :old:

Yes, flowers could do with a drop of rain though, eh? :rose::rose:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson. He hasn't slept since 1945.  :eh:

Look, have another bash at the form, and if at least you can answer the question on history alright, then we may be able to give you some morphine or something like that, OK? :smoke:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Look, have another bash at the form, and if at least you can answer the question on history alright, then we may be able to give you some morphine or something like that, OK? :smoke:

Yes, there's a lot of it about. Probably a virus. Uh, keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg. :thumbsup:

• Like 1