You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, er, speaking as a man in the street...  :ohmy: :police:   

Well, yeah. Obviously the roads. I mean, the roads go without saying, don't they? :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, yeah. Obviously the roads. I mean, the roads go without saying, don't they? :facepalm:

Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at 12:00 at night and lick the road clean with our tongues. :nasty:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at 12:00 at night and lick the road clean with our tongues. :nasty:

For every two cartons of single cream we get the M4 motorway. :wub:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Button your lip, you ratbag! :bitchslap:

Oh, shut up! Shut up! :ninja: Oh, that's better. And now for something completely different...a man with three buttocks. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, shut up! Shut up! :ninja: Oh, that's better. And now for something completely different...a man with three buttocks. 

Suits me, sir. Suits me. :moon:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Mr. Blackhawk, do you think there is any relevance in questioning the deceased? I mean, your witness is dead. :beathorse:

:yes:   This is Howard Katzenberg from Philadelphia. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here. :gumby:

Yeah, I got the 8:55 Pullman Express from King's Cross and missed that bit around Hornchurch.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yeah, I got the 8:55 Pullman Express from King's Cross and missed that bit around Hornchurch.  :thumbsup:

With his devastating armies he swept across Central Europe. :bolt:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

At 7:00 Ken gets up, he has a quick shower, a rub-down, gets into his track-suit, and goes back to bed again. :zzz:

If it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?  :gumby:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Far from it, in fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you get my meaning. :cool:

He's having a go at the flowers now. :facepalm:   Oh, give the flowers a chance. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and chrysanthemums, then arrange them -- NICELY -- in a vase! :rose: :smash: OOH! Get in! Get in! Get in! :gumby:

Because of the unsuitability of that post, TRF will be replacing it with a repeat post of 'Gardening Club'. :hug2::chickendance: :hug2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Because of the unsuitability of that post, TRF will be replacing it with a repeat post of 'Gardening Club'. :hug2::chickendance: :hug2:

Welcome to another edition of "Blood Devastation Death War and Horror", and later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening. :blast: :rose:

• Like 2