You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

23 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Listen, in order to maintain airspeed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right? Am I right? :confused:

Admin has had a long journey here and miscounted...73 times.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Five is right out! :wagfinger:

THE BBC WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT   :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: :gumby:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I've been here for seven hours. :sad:

Remember the Paraguayan has got 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds to beat. :popcorn:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Remember the Paraguayan has got 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds to beat. :popcorn:

And when didn't you start contradicting them? :blink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

And when didn't you start contradicting them? :blink:

:yes:   Makes it rather difficult to establish a rapport, to put the other person at his ease. 

• Like 2

:yes:   Makes it rather difficult to establish a rapport, to put the other person at his ease. 

I'm sorry, sorry. That's the trouble with being on two cases at once. I keep thinking I've got Boskovitch cornered and in fact I'm investigating a Burnley. :biggrin:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm sorry, sorry. That's the trouble with being on two cases at once. I keep thinking I've got Boskovitch cornered and in fact I'm investigating a Burnley. :biggrin:

Well, I've been in the city all my life and I'm as alert and active as I've ever been.  :old:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I've been in the city all my life and I'm as alert and active as I've ever been.  :old:

That is correct. We were very thrilled and honoured when Robert agreed to play the part of Lieutenant Scott, because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose, but he read the title and just flipped. :explode:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

That is correct. We were very thrilled and honoured when Robert agreed to play the part of Lieutenant Scott, because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose, but he read the title and just flipped. :explode:

Flipped over on my Betty Harpers and caught my can in the Bertie.  :blush:

• Like 2

Flipped over on my Betty Harpers and caught my can in the Bertie.  :blush:

How could I think of catching a train when I should be here helping you? :hug2:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This is Bolton, is it? :no:  That's inter-city rail for you.

I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board (Ipswich)  :wave:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board (Ipswich)  :wave:

:bitchslap:No, tell the surgeon to attend the men that can be saved. He can do little for me, I fear. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:bitchslap:No, tell the surgeon to attend the men that can be saved. He can do little for me, I fear. 

This is where Mrs. Shazam was so wrong. In many fields of medicine nowadays, a dose of dynamite can do a world of good.  :explode:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is where Mrs. Shazam was so wrong. In many fields of medicine nowadays, a dose of dynamite can do a world of good.  :explode:

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the post there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of our viewers. Though not to me, I can tell you. :wink:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the post there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of our viewers. Though not to me, I can tell you. :wink:

And now let's take a look at the state of play in the detective sketch...  :16ton: :16ton::thumbsup::16ton: :16ton:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Make sure Ibanez doesn't leave this room until I come and get him. :wagfinger:

Well, there's only this room, the bedroom, a spare room. :confused:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

My gran, she trains polecats, but most of them have suffocated so there should be a bit of spare room in the attic. :thumbsup:

What's all this about going upstairs?  :blush:

• Like 2