You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Badly, sir?  :no:   extremely well.  

Oh, I don't know what's good about it, my right arm's hanging off something awful. :eh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh, I don't know what's good about it, my right arm's hanging off something awful. :eh:

I say, anyone for tennis?  :wave: I say, Lionel, catch.  :ninja:  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: They got to be trained, sir. It's a dangerous job.

Well, we often play like that. Jocasta plays on the side receiving service...  :hug2:  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, we often play like that. Jocasta plays on the side receiving service...  :hug2:  

:smile: Here at the Institute, Professor Charles Pasarell, Dr. Peaches Bartkowicz, and myself have been working on the theory originally postulated by the late Dr Kramer that the penguin is intrinsically more intelligent than the human being.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:smile: Here at the Institute, Professor Charles Pasarell, Dr. Peaches Bartkowicz, and myself have been working on the theory originally postulated by the late Dr Kramer that the penguin is intrinsically more intelligent than the human being.

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people! :yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people! :yes:

He has been dead for four years, but he has not let that prevent him from coming here this evening. :bolt:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And on my right, putting the case against the government, is a small patch of brown liquid. :huh:

Blatantly unfair. Given this basic inequality what can be done?   :16ton:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes... :old:

What are they in it for, these old hoodlums, these layabouts in lace?  :cat::wub:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What are they in it for, these old hoodlums, these layabouts in lace?  :cat::wub:

Look, this is a blood bank. All we want is blood. :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello, Mario. Super. Wonderful. Just two lovely goals :blush: er, coffees, please. 

And the claret is on top of the sideboard, to the left. :angry:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

And the claret is on top of the sideboard, to the left. :angry:

And the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. :unsure:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. :unsure:

Now more than ever, they must rely on the skills they have learnt from a lifetime's hunting. :ninja: 73 gauges the wind.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Now more than ever, they must rely on the skills they have learnt from a lifetime's hunting. :ninja: 73 gauges the wind.

Listen, in order to maintain airspeed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right? Am I right? :confused:

• Like 1