You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

4 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What, ridden on a horse? You're using coconuts.  :nuts:

Terrific! Great! 73 has explained it all to me, and I think it's great what you are doing. :fistbump: Thank you, Robert. I'll - I'll never forget you.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Terrific! Great! 73 has explained it all to me, and I think it's great what you are doing. :fistbump: Thank you, Robert. I'll - I'll never forget you.

:yes:   I'm going to throw myself under the 10:12 from Reading. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, of course. We have a train to catch, and I don't want to start bleeding all over the seats! :unsure:

What are you going to do, bleed on me?  :ninja:  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What are you going to do, bleed on me?  :ninja:  

Colin 'Blackhawk' Harris has knocked himself out and so he is the winner and he goes on next week to meet himself in the final! :notworthy:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Colin 'Blackhawk' Harris has knocked himself out and so he is the winner and he goes on next week to meet himself in the final! :notworthy:

Well, there'll certainly be some car burnings on Madison Avenue tonight.  :blast::police:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, there'll certainly be some car burnings on Madison Avenue tonight.  :blast::police:

I shall enter the house and attempt to remove the joke. :mellow:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I shall enter the house and attempt to remove the joke. :mellow:

Well, if you'll just wait in here, sir, I'm sure Mr. Thompson   :joker:   won't keep you waiting long.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, if you'll just wait in here, sir, I'm sure Mr. Thompson   :joker:   won't keep you waiting long.  

I've been here five years! :zzz: They only hung me the right way up yesterday! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, how about the Dungeon Room? It's real Hawaiian food served in an authentic, medieval English dungeon atmosphere! :drool::zalice:

Her behaviour did seem at the time to me, who was after all was there to see, to be a little odd. :yes:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Her behaviour did seem at the time to me, who was after all was there to see, to be a little odd. :yes:

Dame Irene Stoat, who celebrates her eighty-fifth birthday this month...  :moon::whipgirl::moon:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Dame Irene Stoat, who celebrates her eighty-fifth birthday this month...  :moon::whipgirl::moon:

The commentary, recorded on the earliest wax cylinders, is spoken by Alfred Lord Tennyson, the Poet Laureate. :zzz:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

The commentary, recorded on the earliest wax cylinders, is spoken by Alfred Lord Tennyson, the Poet Laureate. :zzz:

There is the Borough Surveyor, the scrum-half is out of the...er, :blush:  the Chairman of the Highway and By-way Committee who's kicked for touch. :blush:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

There is the Borough Surveyor, the scrum-half is out of the...er, :blush:  the Chairman of the Highway and By-way Committee who's kicked for touch. :blush:

He says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours. :rage:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

He says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours. :rage:

We live in Esher. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Say no MORE! :ohmy: Esher, squire, say no more, say no more, SAY NO MORE! WOOO!!!

You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant. :burger:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant. :burger:

Oh, so glad you could come. What would you like to drink?  :spit: Gin and tonic? Sherry? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Very well, signor. I play for you and your beautiful 72 companion.  :musik19:

We're going to kidnap :alex:s wife, take her back, issue demands.

• Like 2