You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:ohmy: But it has one of the most advanced thermostat control systems in the country, and it has computer-controlled storage facilities. 

It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up! :thumbsup:

Well, the next item the boys have put together takes place in a sitting room. Sorry it's just a sitting room, but the bank account's a bit low after the appallingly expensive production of 'R40'. :unsure:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, the next item the boys have put together takes place in a sitting room. Sorry it's just a sitting room, but the bank account's a bit low after the appallingly expensive production of 'R40'. :unsure:

Our figures show that :rush: is extremely popular. TRF ratings gave us 97,300,912 and William Shatner naught. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Our figures show that :rush: is extremely popular. TRF ratings gave us 97,300,912 and William Shatner naught. 

Well, our computers have been working all day to analyse the dramatic information that's come in from this first ever intergalactic probe. :yes:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, our computers have been working all day to analyse the dramatic information that's come in from this first ever intergalactic probe. :yes:

Hold on. Mrs. Pettigrew's coming back from the doctor's. Bring her up on two.   :comp:  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hold on. Mrs. Pettigrew's coming back from the doctor's. Bring her up on two.   :comp:  

Don't give me any trouble. Just pile up these baskets of filth and come with me. :drool:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Don't give me any trouble. Just pile up these baskets of filth and come with me. :drool:

Tell him anything except that we are taking him to Moscow where Trotsky is reunited with the Central Committee.  :fistbump:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Tell him anything except that we are taking him to Moscow where Trotsky is reunited with the Central Committee.  :fistbump:

The environmental barrier had been removed but we'd hit another: the language barrier. :facepalm:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, all this and more as once again Charwoman takes to the skies. :smile:

Near Luton will do, you know. Harpenden, do you go near Harpenden? :hug2: Okay, well, drop me off there. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Near Luton will do, you know. Harpenden, do you go near Harpenden? :hug2: Okay, well, drop me off there. 

You've never even been to the Tropics. You've never been south of Sidcup. :eh:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We have come from the East. We wish to praise the infant. :yes:

Oh, don't ask me! He's been nothing but trouble all morning. Stop it Ralph! :bitchslap:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no: :scared: Everyone was terrified of Doug. I've seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than see Doug. Even Ibanez was frightened of Doug. :fistscrying:

I've been mentioned on TRF! :biggrin:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I've been mentioned on TRF! :biggrin:

Well, guess what, the very next thing Ibanez did was to go to this extraordinary but extraordinary duckety-poos semi-Mondriam house in Scotland. :rr:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, guess what, the very next thing Ibanez did was to go to this extraordinary but extraordinary duckety-poos semi-Mondriam house in Scotland. :rr:

Well, it's not exactly friendly, is it? They had me in manacles!:whip:

• Like 2