You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

11 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'll get you for that, Blackhawk! I'll get you if I have to travel to the four corners of the internet!  :nyanya:

:thumbsup:  Yes, the confidence of the master at the height of his powers.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Thwow him to the floor, Centuwion, vewy woughly! :bitchslap:

Mr. Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all. I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.  :whip:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mr. Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all. I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.  :whip:

Get out! I'm not having my forum filled with filthy perverts, now look, I'm giving you just half a minute then I'm going to call the police, so get out! :rage:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Get out! I'm not having my forum filled with filthy perverts, now look, I'm giving you just half a minute then I'm going to call the police, so get out! :rage:

Yes! Policemen make wonderful friends. So, 73, if you are over six feet tall and would like a friend... :wink:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, don't grovel! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling. Now knock it off!  :thumbsdown:

:yes:   Go and praise someone else's brat! Go on!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the 'other' way out. :eh:

On the morning of the 24th, early to avoid the traffic, Mr. Norris' historic expedition set out from Surbiton - destination Hounslow.  :pirate:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

On the morning of the 24th, early to avoid the traffic, Mr. Norris' historic expedition set out from Surbiton - destination Hounslow.  :pirate:

This chap came to us straight from the Chichester Festival; we operated just in time, and now he's almost normal. :gumby:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

This chap came to us straight from the Chichester Festival; we operated just in time, and now he's almost normal. :gumby:

For lunch, he crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

On Wednesdays I go shoppin', and have buttered scones for tea. :thumbsup:

Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it? :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Just now, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I got a slug. :smile:

If it doesn't get enough protein it gets very thin and its bones begin to stick out and its fins start to fall off.  :fistscrying:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

If it doesn't get enough protein it gets very thin and its bones begin to stick out and its fins start to fall off.  :fistscrying:

He is an halibut. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :wagfinger:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

He is an halibut. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :wagfinger:

Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I... I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat :sheep:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I... I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat :sheep:

Sheep's life consists of standing around for a few months and then being eaten.   :fistscrying:

• Like 2