You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

33 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I told you to lay off the beans, you whore! :rage:

It's funny how one can go through life, as I have, disliking bananas and being indifferent to cheese, and then be able to eat, and enjoy, a banana and cheese sandwich like this. :zalice:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

It's funny how one can go through life, as I have, disliking bananas and being indifferent to cheese, and then be able to eat, and enjoy, a banana and cheese sandwich like this. :zalice:

Right. Mr. Blackhawk. Come at me with that banana! Hold it like that, that's it. Now attack me with it! Come on! :banana:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Right. Mr. Blackhawk. Come at me with that banana! Hold it like that, that's it. Now attack me with it! Come on! :banana:

:musik19:   :blah:   :musik19:   That's...that's, uh...that's enough music for now, lads. Heh. Looks like there's dirty work afoot. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:musik19:   :blah:   :musik19:   That's...that's, uh...that's enough music for now, lads. Heh. Looks like there's dirty work afoot. 

:yes: His daughter Lucy awaits her lover Charles Darney, who we have just learned is in fact the nephew of the Marquis de St Evremond, whose cruelty had placed Manette in the Bastille. Darney arrives to find Lucy tending her aged father. :old:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: His daughter Lucy awaits her lover Charles Darney, who we have just learned is in fact the nephew of the Marquis de St Evremond, whose cruelty had placed Manette in the Bastille. Darney arrives to find Lucy tending her aged father. :old:

Oh, don't ask. He's in one of his bleeding moods. :joker:   He's like a little child sometimes. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, don't ask. He's in one of his bleeding moods. :joker:   He's like a little child sometimes. 

After three years of study these apprentice idiots receive a diploma of idiocy, a handful of mud and a kick on the head. :unsure:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

After three years of study these apprentice idiots receive a diploma of idiocy, a handful of mud and a kick on the head. :unsure:

I've got one already. :gumby:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Is this because he took out one of those silly cards? Typical of him! :facepalm:

Any headache? Bowels all right? Mm. Well, let's have a look at this one leg of yours, then, eh? :drool:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Any headache? Bowels all right? Mm. Well, let's have a look at this one leg of yours, then, eh? :drool:

Dink doctor, eat sister, cook Mr. 73, nurse me.  :popcorn:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, you've got her leg(s) up on the mantelpiece.  :unsure: 

Sarah, today's diocesan lovely is enough to make any chap go down on his knees. Bet she's no novice when it comes to converting all in her See. :whipgirl:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Sarah, today's diocesan lovely is enough to make any chap go down on his knees. Bet she's no novice when it comes to converting all in her See. :whipgirl:

Oh! The very words of the garage mechanic in Bude.   :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

He can not be seen. Now I am going to ask him to stand up. :mellow:

Ah, you're not going to catch me with an old one like that. Right, let's reconstruct the crime...  :doh:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah, you're not going to catch me with an old one like that. Right, let's reconstruct the crime...  :doh:

Ah. :coy: You have beautiful thighs.

• Like 2