You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

38 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

It is well known that Man City has the problem relatively under control.  :unsure:

I'll do what I like, because I'm Erling Haaland and I eat punks like you for breakfast. :blaze:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I'll do what I like, because I'm Erling Haaland and I eat punks like you for breakfast. :blaze:

:yes:  He came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  He came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado. 

Well, when I say a house, it was just a hole in the ground, covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us. :sad:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, when I say a house, it was just a hole in the ground, covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us. :sad:

Being built by characters from Milton's 'Paradise Lost'.   :facepalm:  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Being built by characters from Milton's 'Paradise Lost'.   :facepalm:  

The walls of these houses are lined with prestressed asbestos which keeps the house warm and snuggly and ever so safe from the big bad rabbit, who can scratch and scratch for all he's worth, but he just can't get into Porky's house. :nyanya:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

The walls of these houses are lined with prestressed asbestos which keeps the house warm and snuggly and ever so safe from the big bad rabbit, who can scratch and scratch for all he's worth, but he just can't get into Porky's house. :nyanya:

:no:  Imagine not that these four walls contain the Mighty Owl of Thebes? For, gentles all, beauty sits most closely to them it can construe. :yes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no:  Imagine not that these four walls contain the Mighty Owl of Thebes? For, gentles all, beauty sits most closely to them it can construe. :yes:

Yes, a poet :old: is essential for complete home comfort, and all-year round reliability at low cost. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, Blackhawk.... :huh: ....I'm opening a boutique! :biggrin:

...where you can take off a bra and panties in less than fifteen seconds.  :drool:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

...where you can take off a bra and panties in less than fifteen seconds.  :drool:

Dorothy, you're in charge of security and liaison for this operation. :wink:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Bruce there teaches Haegelian philosophy, and Bruce here teaches logical positivism. And is also in charge of the sheep dip. :sheep:

And there's his mate, Bruce beer.   :rr:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And there's his mate, Bruce beer.   :rr:

Look what you've done to him! :rage: He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is! And you come in with your petty feeble quibbling, and you grind him into the dirt! :fistscrying:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Look what you've done to him! :rage: He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is! And you come in with your petty feeble quibbling, and you grind him into the dirt! :fistscrying:

Look, 73. I hate to see a man cry, so shove off out of the thread. :bitchslap:There's a good chap. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, 73. I hate to see a man cry, so shove off out of the thread. :bitchslap:There's a good chap. 

Oh, I can't take him like that -- it's against regulations. :admin:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I mean, he didn't want to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist. I had transgressed the unwritten law. :smash:

Aren't you going to say 'What's all this then?'? :confused:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

That man was a successful encyclopedia salesman.  :firedevil: 

Me and the lads, we've had a little whip-around, sir. :notworthy: We bought you something, sir.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Me and the lads, we've had a little whip-around, sir. :notworthy: We bought you something, sir.

:whipgirl:Oh no, that's so embarrassing. I won't hear of it. Give me six, please. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'll offer you a kick in the kneecap. A punch in the throat. A poke in the eye. :poke:

Um. Oh this is, is the interview for the management training course, is it?   :blush:  

• Like 2