You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:drool:   Foaming at the mouth and falling over backwards.  

Er I, I'm afraid Robert's fallen through the Earth's crust. Er... excuse me a moment. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Er I, I'm afraid Robert's fallen through the Earth's crust. Er... excuse me a moment. :rolleyes:

Severely damaged my Mars bar. Shall I ever see River Grove bus station again?  :sad:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Severely damaged my Mars bar. Shall I ever see River Grove bus station again?  :sad:

Just two minutes from this thread. The manager Mr Luigi 73 will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Just two minutes from this thread. The manager Mr Luigi 73 will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies.

There may be a little delay.  :ninja:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well did you er, did you see anyone take it, anyone hanging around or... :confused:

I perceived a line of gentlemen with rifles. They were looking in my direction. I looked around but could not see the target.  :huh:

• Like 2

On 3/4/2023 at 6:34 PM, blackhawkrush said:

I perceived a line of gentlemen with rifles. They were looking in my direction. I looked around but could not see the target.  :huh:

Right, er, all right sergeant leave this to me. Er, now then sir, you are Attila the Hun. :nasty:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:confused: This was put up for five pounds and thirty bob for Janet. 

Oh there's nobody here of that name. It's Mrs G. Pinnet. 46 Egernon Road. :facepalm:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh there's nobody here of that name. It's Mrs G. Pinnet. 46 Egernon Road. :facepalm:

:drool: My little fruit salad, I can wait for you no longer. You must be mine utterly. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You don't frighten us, Texas pigdogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. :nyanya:

Ah, Texas, Arizona, Kit Carson Super Scout.  :blast: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well here we are. You blow there and you move your fingers up and down here. :thumbsup:

Look, would you mind going away, I'm trying to examine this man. :blush2: It's - er - it's all right - I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist, but this is my lunch hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Look, would you mind going away, I'm trying to examine this man. :blush2: It's - er - it's all right - I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist, but this is my lunch hour.

:wtf: He's engaged to me!  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Still, never mind - could be worse. How's the nude lady? :wink:

Wearing a striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace.  :banghead:  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Wearing a striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace.  :banghead:  

Have you anything a little fishier? :popcorn:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1