You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no: So it'll, uhh...it'll just grow back again, then, will it? :unsure:

No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head! :clap:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

PART II : Growth and Learning ( for 73 )   :bitchslap:

I do wish you'd listen, 73. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Blackhawk that you've had your chit signed.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I do wish you'd listen, 73. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Blackhawk that you've had your chit signed.

That makes you a penny short, Admin Wilkins. Where is it, you naughty person?  :angry:  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That makes you a penny short, Admin Wilkins. Where is it, you naughty person?  :angry:  

I've kept a watch on the currency, and I've watched it and I haven't got any. :no:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. :zzz:

Take a seat. So, you want to join my expedition to New World Women, do you?   :fistbump:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Take a seat. So, you want to join my expedition to New World Women, do you?   :fistbump:  

Oh, yes indeed, I find that forum delightful, and the posters most attentive and particularly the little fawn-eyed girl with the great big.....Rush collection...  :wub:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, yes indeed, I find that forum delightful, and the posters most attentive and particularly the little fawn-eyed girl with the great big.....Rush collection...  :wub:

And for those of you who may have just missed 'Working Man' :hug2:, here it is again. :hug2:  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And for those of you who may have just missed 'Working Man' :hug2:, here it is again. :hug2:  

And so, Inspector Zatapathique, the forensic expert from the Monaco Murder Squad sings his song 'Bing Tiddle Tiddle Subdivisions'. :blink:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And so, Inspector Zatapathique, the forensic expert from the Monaco Murder Squad sings his song 'Bing Tiddle Tiddle Subdivisions'. :blink:

Go on....aren't you going to say something about "Mine aren't but The Big Money gets his at Red Tide tonight"? :Neil:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Go on....aren't you going to say something about "Mine aren't but The Big Money gets his at Red Tide tonight"? :Neil:

Later on in the film, in a brilliantly conceived montage, Longueur mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump.

"Je t`aime". :heart:

"Plus ca change plus c`est la meme chose". :zzz:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Later on in the film, in a brilliantly conceived montage, Longueur mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump.

"Je t`aime". :heart:

"Plus ca change plus c`est la meme chose". :zzz:

I see you chose the canvas chair with the aluminium frame.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:yes:  Now, you will stay in the canvas chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven. :coffee:

Now I did ask for tea. :musik19: :musik19: :musik19: :musik19: :musik19: :musik19: Could you, could you keep it down a little, please. 

• Like 2