You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, and I've a few questions I'd like to ask Cardinal so-called Richelieu. :angry:

I've got a copy of 'Psychiatry Today' in my bag, which I think is pretty convincing, so if you'd like to ask me any questions about psychiatry, I bet I can answer them.  :ninja:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I've got a copy of 'Psychiatry Today' in my bag, which I think is pretty convincing, so if you'd like to ask me any questions about psychiatry, I bet I can answer them.  :ninja:  

:no: I've just come to give him a hand. How is he, Joe-jums73?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, the head's on OK. But there's still a left arm missing.  :wave: 

There was nothing we could do, Robert. If we'd have had the whole Toronto Symphony Orchestra in there, he'd still have gone. :fistscrying:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

There was nothing we could do, Robert. If we'd have had the whole Toronto Symphony Orchestra in there, he'd still have gone. :fistscrying:

Bing tiddle tiddle bang bing tiddle fiddle bing...BONG!   :smoke:   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'd like to answer this if I may in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice, and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine. :blah:

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think. :Neil:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:rimshot:   Embarrass your guests - completely authentic sound.  

... behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile republic shakes the foundations of this old city. :eh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

... behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile republic shakes the foundations of this old city. :eh:

Well, I've been in the city for twenty-seven years and I would like to see the reintroduction of flogging. :whip:Every Thursday, round my place. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I've been in the city for twenty-seven years and I would like to see the reintroduction of flogging. :whip:Every Thursday, round my place. 

Oh, up the goat track, first on the left. :puke:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I personally think Jean-Paul's masterwork is an allegory of man's search for commitment.  :rage: 

... the reinstallment of extra-temporal values of time regained, ultimately the novel is both optimistic and set within the context of a humane religious experience. :bitchslap:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

... the reinstallment of extra-temporal values of time regained, ultimately the novel is both optimistic and set within the context of a humane religious experience. :bitchslap:

Don't grumble. Give a whistle. And this'll help things turn out for the best.  :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

But the police have film of Ibanez actually nailing your head to the floor. :smash:

We understand :musik19: is now helping police with their enquiries. 

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

We understand :musik19: is now helping police with their enquiries. 

So the thing to do is to get some cloth and some bits of old paper, put it down on the floor and shoot everybody.  :cool:

• Like 2