You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

31 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What a beautiful...beautiful name.  :wub:

:yes: Blackitt, Sturridge, and Walters, you take the buggers on the left flank. Hordern, Spadger, and I will go for the gunpost.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, let me go, my liege. I will take them single-handed. I shall make a feint to the northeast... :knight:

Oh no, you've got the wrong map there. This is Zagreb.  :sundog: 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:thumbsup:   We've done fruit the last nine weeks. 

I mean a lot of others say they unclog you, but I never had a single bowel movement with the 'Recto-Puffs'. :wacko:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I mean a lot of others say they unclog you, but I never had a single bowel movement with the 'Recto-Puffs'. :wacko:

If only the general public would take more care when buying its sweeties, they would spend less time having their stomachs pumped and sitting around in public lavatories. :yes:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

If only the general public would take more care when buying its sweeties, they would spend less time having their stomachs pumped and sitting around in public lavatories. :yes:

:wave: Do you want to come back to my place?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The story so far: 73's father has become ensnared by Mr. Simon's extraordinary personal magnetism.  :wave: 

Well, at the moment we're building him a holiday home. :notworthy:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I would tax holiday snaps. :gumby: :monalisa:  :spam:  

Twelve days and nights he rode. Through rain and storm. Through wind and snow beyond the enchanted waterfall, through the elfin glades until he reached his goal. :7up:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Twelve days and nights he rode. Through rain and storm. Through wind and snow beyond the enchanted waterfall, through the elfin glades until he reached his goal. :7up:

:firedevil: Young Men's Anti-Christian Association. :firedevil:  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh yes I like them. I mean, they think well don't they? I mean, be fair - Pascal. :blush2:

French persons, we shall not stop our fight till each one of you lies dead.  :firedevil: :scared: :firedevil:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

French persons, we shall not stop our fight till each one of you lies dead.  :firedevil: :scared: :firedevil:

I'd split their nostrils open with a boat hook, I think. :yes:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

In 2023, :firedevil: gave Cardinal Ibanez of Scotland leave to move without let or hindrance throughout the land. 

The swallow may fly south with the sun, or the house martin or the plumber may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land. :moose:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The swallow may fly south with the sun, or the house martin or the plumber may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land. :moose:

:goodone: Yes, everyone is welcome to North Malden.  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, Sir Robert Blackhawk -- who's very interesting -- what have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?  :smile:

Well, I've managed to find you four very nice silver spoons, Mr. 73 Jenkins. :hockey1:  :hockey1:  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:rolleyes: You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

'Now look here, you may be an administrator, but your bloody pusillanimous behavior makes me vomit!' That sort of thing?  :wink:  

• Like 2