You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And now a choice of viewing on BBC television.  :hockey1:  :thumbsup:  :hockey1:  

Well, here at Wimbledon, it's been a most extraordinary week's tennis. The blancmanges have swept the board, winning match after match. :confused:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, here at Wimbledon, it's been a most extraordinary week's tennis. The blancmanges have swept the board, winning match after match. :confused:

Marx is claiming it was offside.  :rage:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Marx is claiming it was offside.  :rage:

Oh. I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. I'd better wait. :popcorn: No, too simple, too clear cut.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh. I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. I'd better wait. :popcorn: No, too simple, too clear cut.

How about a happy ending, sir. :hug2: Oh 73! Thank God you're safe. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The year has been a good one for TRF. This year our members have put more  Python posts on top of other Python posts than ever before! :gumby::16ton:

Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom. :smoke:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom. :smoke:

And now, the greatest moment of the day, the moment when I ask you to welcome the return of one of 'One Little Victory' heroes, creator of the 'Monty Python' thread, 73's greatest friend, Lev Davidovich Simon!   :notworthy:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And now, the greatest moment of the day, the moment when I ask you to welcome the return of one of 'One Little Victory' heroes, creator of the 'Monty Python' thread, 73's greatest friend, Lev Davidovich Simon!   :notworthy:

....He can't come! :facepalm:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oooooh! I've wet 'em. :doh:

Good evening and welcome to 'You're no fun anymore'. The thread where we do rather wet things nationally and also we give you the chance to see some rather wet items in the Regions.  :spit: 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Good evening and welcome to 'You're no fun anymore'. The thread where we do rather wet things nationally and also we give you the chance to see some rather wet items in the Regions.  :spit: 

Weather for tomorrow will be cloudy with occasional outbreaks of rain. And that is the end of the news. :comp:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Weather for tomorrow will be cloudy with occasional outbreaks of rain. And that is the end of the news. :comp:

You've got a nice torch, haven't you?  :blah: How many volts is it? 

• Like 2