You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well over here at Epsom, there are chances a-plenty for those who want to make a good start in dentistry.  :firedevil:

But the main thing is that England have made an absolutely outstanding start so far, Robert? :blah:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

But the main thing is that England have made an absolutely outstanding start so far, Robert? :blah:

Well, whether Mao Tse Tung is alive or not, Lin Piao has a stranglehold on the central committee which Lin Shao Chi can't break, so it remains to be seen whether Chou En Lai can really get his finger out and get going in the second half. :popcorn: 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, whether Mao Tse Tung is alive or not, Lin Piao has a stranglehold on the central committee which Lin Shao Chi can't break, so it remains to be seen whether Chou En Lai can really get his finger out and get going in the second half. :popcorn: 

Ooh! What's happening? :ohmy:  It's all right. It's only a flashback.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And flick wet towels at the Rangers during an important offensive.  :facepalm:  

Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. I know these views aren't popular, but I have never courted popularity. :rush:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. I know these views aren't popular, but I have never courted popularity. :rush:

Do you want peanut butter or sandwich spread for your tea, Aleksandar?  :burger: :alex: :pizza:  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Kevin Phillips Weinrib, running on the Slightly Silly ticket.  :geddy:  

That man was a successful encyclopaedia salesman. But not all encyclopaedia salesmen are successful. Here is an unsuccessful encyclopaedia salesman. :Neil:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:givebeer: Frankly, ladies and Bruces, we find your American beer is a little like making love in a canoe. It's f***ing close to water.

I agree with that completely.  :spit:

• Like 2