You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ja...Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!   :facepalm:  

:unsure: I mean, it's a little confusing for me when you say 'dog kennel' if you want a mattress. Why not just say 'mattress'? 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:unsure: I mean, it's a little confusing for me when you say 'dog kennel' if you want a mattress. Why not just say 'mattress'? 

I saw your advertisement in the paper, and I thought, that's the kind of thing I'd like to say to her.  :monalisa: :drool:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I saw your advertisement in the paper, and I thought, that's the kind of thing I'd like to say to her.  :monalisa: :drool:

Does anyone speak Swahili, sir? :huh:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

There's a Mr. Simon Bartlett to see you, sir 73.  :spit:  

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me? :fistscrying:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me? :fistscrying:

Up on the table. Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster...faster...faster, faster, faster...now jump!  :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Up on the table. Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster...faster...faster, faster, faster...now jump!  :thumbsdown:

Er, well 73 explained it to me. You see if you're five miles out over the English Channel, with nothing but sea underneath you, er, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air. :angel:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Er, well 73 explained it to me. You see if you're five miles out over the English Channel, with nothing but sea underneath you, er, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air. :angel:

:yes: Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as...plummet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:yes: Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as...plummet.

Is there life after death? And here to discuss it are three dead people...The late Sir Brian Hardacre, the late Professor Thynne and the very late Simon Ibanez. :popcorn:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh forget him! What's your name, deary?  :coy:

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticoleensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -ggutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönenddanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm. :yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticoleensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -ggutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönenddanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm. :yes:

Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?  :confused:  

• Like 2