You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

25 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:yes:  I shall be using an ordinary two-footed jump, straight up in the air and across the Channel.

And over there on the oyster beds, Formula 2 car racing.  :police:   :police: :police:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And over there on the oyster beds, Formula 2 car racing.  :police:   :police: :police:

My theory number two, which is the second theory that I have. Ahem! This theory... :cool:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

My theory number two, which is the second theory that I have. Ahem! This theory... :cool:

Well, while Simon is  :blah:  I'd just like to point out Simon's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, while Simon is  :blah:  I'd just like to point out Simon's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk. 

I've had enough of this. I am not a courtesan. :wagfinger:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, well, I think I'd better examine you.  :wink:

All right, hold 13 on the five-inch and transfer the Cartwrights to the digital scanner. :popcorn:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

All right, hold 13 on the five-inch and transfer the Cartwrights to the digital scanner. :popcorn:

Don't forget we've got the Mendelssohns coming for  :hug2::hug2: so don't forget to order some pikelets. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The Nauseas will be there, and Doug and Janice Mucus, and the Rectums from Swanage. :cheers:

Right, I just want to remind you of the rules: Rule One, no pooftas.  :wagfinger:

• Like 2

Right, I just want to remind you of the rules: Rule One, no pooftas.  :wagfinger:

Thank God for that. Good lad. :cheers: Stout fellow, salt of the earth, backbone of England. Funny, he looks like a poof.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

'IT'S A MAN'S LIFE TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF IN PUBLIC` :ohmy:

:blush:   Right, I'm taking that in for forensic examination, because it might have been used as a murder weapon.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:blush:   Right, I'm taking that in for forensic examination, because it might have been used as a murder weapon.  

Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourselves against fresh fruit. :banana:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourselves against fresh fruit. :banana:

Sir, my younger brother's going out with Dibble this weekend, sir, but I'm not having my haircut today, sir.  :confused:

• Like 2

Sir, my younger brother's going out with Dibble this weekend, sir, but I'm not having my haircut today, sir.  :confused:

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room, and strip. :drool:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room, and strip. :drool:

You're not the first person to ask me today. I've turned down several people already. :coy:

• Like 2

You're not the first person to ask me today. I've turned down several people already. :coy:

I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago. :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago. :biggrin:

But the obvious question is are they safe?   :yes:   Provided of course people believe in them.                                                                                          

• Like 2

But the obvious question is are they safe?   :yes:   Provided of course people believe in them.                                                                                          

Well, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions! :banana:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions! :banana:

Oh well... you haven't told us what it is yet... :blush2:

• Like 1