You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Aye, London wasn't good enough for you, was it? You had to go poncing off to Basingstoke, you and yer coal-mining friends. :wagfinger:

But I am a chartered accountant. :confused:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder. :angry:  :smile:

Well, well for a long time now, in fact, even when I was a child ... I ... you know, whenever I left home to ... catch a bus, or... to catch a train... and even my tennis has suffered actually... :eh:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, well for a long time now, in fact, even when I was a child ... I ... you know, whenever I left home to ... catch a bus, or... to catch a train... and even my tennis has suffered actually... :eh:

So, it's 72 match points to the blancmange now.  :banghead:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

So, it's 72 match points to the blancmange now.  :banghead:

The Germans are disputing it! Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an apriori adjunct of non-analytic ethics, Kant by the categoric imperative is holding that ultimologically possessed only in the imagination and Marx is claiming it was off-side! :old:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

The Germans are disputing it! Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an apriori adjunct of non-analytic ethics, Kant by the categoric imperative is holding that ultimologically possessed only in the imagination and Marx is claiming it was off-side! :old:

Oh! You never could make up your mind. Goodbye James...er, Hans.  :bolt: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh! You never could make up your mind. Goodbye James...er, Hans.  :bolt: 

Spoken like a gentleman, sir. Now, are you going to give me a fish license? :coy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Spoken like a gentleman, sir. Now, are you going to give me a fish license? :coy:

That's the one, love. Hang on. This is for Simon. Well, we've got Simon-Ibanez on the invoice.  :confused:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

That's the one, love. Hang on. This is for Simon. Well, we've got Simon-Ibanez on the invoice.  :confused:

Mind you I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopedias... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Mind you I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopedias... :thumbsup:

My God you've got guts. Just how much do you know? Are you from SOCN? Stay where you are. Come clean. You're a :gumby: aren't you? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

My God you've got guts. Just how much do you know? Are you from SOCN? Stay where you are. Come clean. You're a :gumby: aren't you? 

OK. Tell you what, let's eat. You give 73 one of your meatballs, he'll tell you anything... OK? :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no: This is a vegetarian forum only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it. :sleep:

:yes:   There's baked beans with a fried egg on top in a mornay sauce. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

...with little quails' eggs on a bed of pureed mushroom. It's very delicate, very subtle. :smile:

A very nice evening. Well goodnight and give us a kiss.  :hug2:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh, yes. Khaki, kettle, Kipling, Khomeini, Kellogg's Born Flakes. :cool:

Intercourse, pert, thighs, botty, botty, botty, concubine, erogenous zone, loose woman... :drool:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Mr. Blackhawk, er, vis a vis your...rump. Your derriere. Posterior. Sit-upon. Your buttocks. :blush2:

Yes, but I think that with Government backing I could make it very silly. :joker:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You polled no votes at all. Not a sausage. Bugger all. Are you at all disappointed with this performance? :confused:

Sausage...there's a good woody sort of word, 'sausage'. :cool:

• Like 1