You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

58 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Mind you, the one we hear so much about nowadays is Karen. She married a Canadian - he's a dentist - they live in Alberta - two lovely children, Gary who's three, Leslie who's six. They look like the spitting image of Karen. D'you want to see a photo ... ? :moose:

Moose trained by Tutte Hermsgervordenbrotborda.  :wave:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no, you put them in separately when the vine leaves are ready. :drool:

What we would like to do is to take them back with us for the Royal Archives of er...France.   :bolt:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What we would like to do is to take them back with us for the Royal Archives of er...France.   :bolt:

Get your own Arts programme, you fairy! :nyanya:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Simon's eaten most of the early nineteenth-century British landscape artists, and I've learned not to worry. :cool:

Let's not give him the cake. :nasty:

• Like 2

Why do you think I have this outrageous accent?   :confused: 

Uh, we did it for a lark. Part of a spree. High spirits, you know. Simple as that. Hm. :biggrin:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Uh, we did it for a lark. Part of a spree. High spirits, you know. Simple as that. Hm. :biggrin:

Champion Simon...how many years have you been with this TRF firm?   :knight::knight::knight::knight:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Why not try a new 'Naughty Nighty'...put it on and it melts. Just watch their faces.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

The light-weight suits.The old school tie. The practised voice of the seasoned campaigner. Cannot hide the basic tragedy here. :rose:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

The light-weight suits.The old school tie. The practised voice of the seasoned campaigner. Cannot hide the basic tragedy here. :rose:

You can't just dump a dead body in my court and say, 'no further questions'. I demand an explanation. :popcorn: 

• Like 2

You can't just dump a dead body in my court and say, 'no further questions'. I demand an explanation. :popcorn: 

We mustn't fight each other! Surely we should be united against the common enemy! :admin:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Please, please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. :blast:

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning. :huh:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning. :huh:

This Mr. Neutron is located somewhere in the London area. We must find and exterminate him.  :angry:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This Mr. Neutron is located somewhere in the London area. We must find and exterminate him.  :angry:

12 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: Basingstoke in Westphalia, sir.

Aye, London wasn't good enough for you, was it? You had to go poncing off to Basingstoke, you and yer coal-mining friends. :wagfinger:

• Like 2